Aphogee Intensive Keratin Reconstructor

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Aphogee  Intensive Keratin Reconstructor
Intensive Keratin Reconstructor

3.8

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Behenamidopropylamine Behenatem Stearolkonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cocodimonium Hydrolyzed Hair Keratin, Hydrolzed Mucopolysac Charides, Sodium Coco Collagen Amino Acids, Wheat Germ Fatty Acids, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Arachidonic Acid, Squalane, Avocado Oil, Acetimide MEA, Panthenol, Wheat Germ Oil, Jojoba Oil, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sulfur, Amodimethicone, Polyquaternium 10, Linoleamidopropyl PG Dimonium, Chloride Phosphate, Tallowtrimonium Chloride, Nonoxynol 10, Cocoyl Sarcosine, Sorbitol, Fragrance, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Honestly I really understand all the hype I'm reading about this product It really haven't made a single difference to my hair. After I'm done using this on my hair; my hair is completely dry and hard! Like wtf? Also all this protein can really cause your hair to break especially if you use this regularly

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I LOVE IT!!!! MAKES MY HAIR FEEL SO SOFT!!!!!!

on 11/29/2008 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I really loved the effect this product had on my hair! From what I've heard from other people and read about the product, it really does what it says it does.
I only used it once, so far, but the difference was immediately. Before, I had a noticeable amount of shed hair and broken off hair while untangling after shampoo and condition. But when using this there was significantly less hair left in the brush. And I could blow dry my hair without worry.
The next day even, when combing through my hair it felt stronger and there was a lot less breakage.
I got the smaller bottle to test out if I liked it and that was about 5 or 6 dollars well spent. I would definitely buy it again, only if the results increase over time I wont have to!

on 10/17/2006 3:32:00 PM

After hearing that this stuff is a miracle, I bought it for my extremely damaged hair. I had to use a large amount to cover my hair. The smell was not as bad as everyone says it is, pretty normal. But I really didn't notice a huge difference. My hair felt just as dry. But I gave it 3 just because I will try it again, and hope that it works better with heat.