Aphogee Keratin and Green Tea Restructurizer

4.4

Water, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Silk, Green Tea (Camellia Sinensis)Extract, Glycine Alanine, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Cetrimonium Chloride,PVP, Citric Acid, Fragrance, FD&C Red #40, D&C Green #5, FD&C Yellow#6.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is GREAT!!!! So happy I found it. I was using It's A Ten Keratin Leave-In Spray. It was ok but the price was awful for the little bit that you got. This stuff works way better and is a quarter of the price. After a few uses I really started seeing results. My hair is growing faster, is stronger and the damage is getting better. I have my hair chemically straightened and I color every 4 to 5 weeks so it is damaged. With this spray my hair is getting better and better. I've tried other Aphogee products and I love them all. Great quality products and affordable prices!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I have fine but voluminous hair that's loosely wave-y. I love the results the Aphogee Two Step and Keratin Two Minute Reconstructor give, but I hate any conditioning product you have to wash out. My hair loves protein treatments but I'm very low-maintenance and I hate sitting around with goop in my hair that I then have to rinse out. For that reason this product is perfect for me. I've been using it after I shampoo while my hair is still damp. I apply a silicone-free leave in and then lightly cover my hair, both top and underside, with this spray. It's easy to use, not messy, and makes my hair feel stronger and look smoother and more defined. For me it's perfect.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I love this stuff. My hair is naturally fine and pin-straight and I've bleached the crap out of it. This is the first thing that goes on after I wash (whether it's shampoo, CO or water only). It seems like it's pretty much impossible to overdo -- I have never had it weigh my hair down. It makes the ends of my hair feel strong and smooth. It doesn't smell like anything.

Let's look at the ingredients list: after water, the first two ingredients are forms of hydrolyzed protein! It also contains amino acids in the form of glycine and alanine, PVP (which acts as a fixative for those other ingredients) and two light conditioning agents.

I don't know any other product on the market with an ingredient list like that. Definitely not Redken Anti-Snap or the products often referred to as dupes: Generic Value leave-in, Infusium 23, John Frieda Anti-Frizz. All of those contain silicones -- which is fine! I love silicones! Just not when they're tucked in a supposed protein spray to give it a little secret boost.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Firstly, I am not African American but I use this because I've heard it does wonders for damaged hair. My hair is long, thick, highlighted blonde and super "stretchy when wet" my hair is super damaged from my last salon visit, and I've been searching for a leave in spray for towel dried hair. I pretty much have to blow dry my hair if I'm in a rush for work, and this stuff makes my hair super shiny, soft, and easy to brush and style.

I recommend everyone to grab a bottle of your hair is super damaged. Especially if you color your hair and need that protein, this is cheap, doesn't smell the best, but it's wonderful!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I could have sworn I wrote a review on this stuff already. For reference, I have long fine hair that is damaged from bleaching; along with a particular styling disaster that happened last year. So my hair needs all the extra TLC it can get.

This is one of my favorite protein treatments. It's not intensive, but with regular usage I definitely believe it could be on the same page as Aphogee's popular 2 Step Protein Treatment.

My hair felt really soft after an Olaplex treatment last week. I've also been very diligent about deep conditioning it and not over cleansing. However it was still snapping off after showering, only while wet. That's when i realized I need protein in it for balance.........ASAP. The reason I didn't opt for an intensive treatment product is because they tend to be drying (albeit effective). The risk of undoing my work/further risking my hair just wasn't worth it.

So I sprayed this on, and was able to comb through. Snap snap snap snap. I then remembered that i need to apply heat. Also not to stress it while damp because hair is weakest while in this state.

I was able to finish my hair without any more major breakage. It's tempting to tear into the tangles with a sturdy comb right after rinsing...but spraying this and lettting hair dry completely is VERY important.

This spray never weighs my hair down. In fact sometimes it's too light, so I opt for a dry oil for extra moisture. I've actually been using Aphogee's Green Tea & Keratin spray for over a year and I only *just* started my 2nd bottle. The awesome ingredient list was what lured me in, but it's the results that'll keep me repurchasing.

I love this spray. I have baby fine but alot of wavy highlighted light blonde hair to my waist. I also blow dry/straighten everyday. I wash my hair daily and all this really takes a toll on it. I had bad breakage, when I would comb my hair out the shower it would have a big wad of blonde hairs all stuck in it. My hair was also dry and hay looking at the ends. Pretty much unmanageable and dry/damaged mess.
I bought the two-minute reconstructor package and this while at Sally's because I started to get worried about ALL the breakage. I used my package and this and immediately my hair felt super soft and everyday I used the spray I got less and less hair in my brushes. From over fifty strands to just a couple now. And I've been using not even three weeks.
I love this for straightened hair I spray a couple of sprays before straightening and I have shiny perfect hair. I feel like it prevents damaged and even helps. I have beyond the zone and chi's thermal spray and I just use this. I like how it doesn't leave hair crunchy or hard....I absolutely love this.
The container it's self looks cheap and not like omg likes get this but I do love the pump it sprays a good fine mist which is all that matter and has a light sweet scent I like. It also detangler super.

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I have relaxed Afro hair - Been using this for years. I always notice the difference in my hair when I don't use it. Makes my hair more "light and gives movement" good price too. I use it everytime I blowdry along with my oil.

If you are wondering whether this suits fine, limp hair ... yes, it does! Mine is oily, slightly thinning with some damage caused by home colourants and I'm trying to get it into much better condition. I've had great success using the Aphogee 2-minute treatment and this leave-in restructuring spray, but I am using it fairly sparingly, concentrating on the ends and mid-lengths and then only once or twice a week as I do not want to risk over-conditioning, the oilies or od'ing on protein. Used in conjunction with the hairdryer and a paddle brush, this gives me sleek hair with absolutely no frizzies, great shine and bounce. I wash my hair almost every day so this is no mean feat! On days I don't use this, I use Osmo keratin conditioning spray - another very reasonably priced product - with great results. UPDATE: I've upped my usage to 3 or 4 times a week, after washing and towel drying and my hair seems to thrive on it - no residue, smells fresh and I still love it.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This is what has my hair growing. I love this!! It never fails to rescue my hair after I've neglected it. Based on the fact that I have relaxed hair, it is important that I supply my hair with protein to maintain its strength. It has a nice, clean, crisp herbal scent. Must have.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This product weighs my hair down and leaves it feeling sticky and tangled, no matter how little of it I use. I find it works better if I spray a little after using the hask placenta leave in then blow dry. If I don't blow dry after using this, the end result is a lot worse.