Victoria's Secret Sugar and Spice [DISCONTINUED]

No Image

4.8

on 6/23/2010 1:09:00 AM

I don't know why I looked this scent up on here and why I even bother giving a review since this scent has long been retired, but I guess I just had to say that I used to LOVE LOVE LOVE this scent. This was the best Victoria's Secret garden scent EVER. Why oh why did it have to be limited edition? If it was still out, it would be my HG fragrance.

on 7/31/2009 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have a bottle of this and still love it!!! I wish this one was still around..its a very nice sugary cookie scent with a hint of orange spice.

This is a HG scent for me!! I actually bought this when I went to the VS semi-annual a few months ago and decided to give it a "sniff" as I was standing in line. I LOVED it (and I have never liked any other VS bath, body stuff). I immediately snatched up 2. That night, after letting DH smell it and (not kidding) spraying it in my car, I could barely sleep I was so nervous that they would sell out of them. The next day I went back, bought 4 more and I'm storing them for later use. ;-)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I am actually reviewing the 3-in-1 Sugar and Spice Seduction. This is just so delicious smelling and it made my skin and hair so soft.I would alternate this with my regular shampoo and bodywash and everytime I used it my boyfriend would snuggle up closer to me in bed cause he said my hair and skin smelled so good he wanted to eat me up and that coming from him is good cause he doesn't enjoy the smell of too many bodywashes and shampoos. My little girl loved to use it too ! Too bad it was a LE because I would definitely always keep this in my shower for us to use!Overall awesome stuff and I wish I could find it again!

I love this scent, so sorry that it is LE. I think it a version of a garden scent they had a long time ago, but this one is definitely a little bit different. It smells like brwn sugar and a little citrus to me. It smells like a much more expenisve product like one of the Laura Mercier products. This is divine!

on 2/6/2007 11:08:00 PM

I have no clue why they heck I LOVE this scent..its like I just Need to spray this stuff...it is crazy, I bought the spray because it was on sale and then I had to hunt down the 3 in 1....wow, even my dog (who is allergic to everything I seem to spray) was licking his chops! This is such a wierd thing for me I am so not a fan of VS or Bath & Body Works scents (because you step on the damn subway and you can identify Love Spell, Sun Ripened Rasberry and the all the rest)...sorry for the rant/rav...it was just a wierd experience for me...

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This fragrance is awesome!!! I got in on sale on the VS website and I absolutely love it. It smells like a ginger snap covered in sugar and its just deliscious. I also bought the Caramel Kiss scent, but this is just so much better! I believe this was a scent that VS used to carry awhile ago, and they reintroduced it in the Insatiable line. If you ever find it, try it!! You won't be disappointed!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I purchased this in the body mist & 3 in 1! I ADORE this scent & can't get enough of it! It is described as brown sugar, orange, & spice... On me it is more brown sugar and vanilla...OMG, I just adore this. DH loves to smell it on me too! It's a foody scent that is actually a bit sexy, which is odd for a foody scent. I just love it so much! I will wear this for as long as I can find it. They already have it on 50% off sale, so I doubt I'll be able to find it for much longer, but I'm enjoying it while I can!

I adore this scent. It's not too sweet or spicy, it has a sexiness to it...odd for a scent like this. I really love it. As far as the moisterizing...it's not great...but I wear it for the scent alone. I pick up an orange sugar cookie...not heavy...just perfect. Very cozy...and soft.

on 11/13/2006 12:56:00 PM

It's baaaack! I'm not sure if it's exactly the same as before, but I just bought the VS Sugar and Spice body mist today as part of their holiday collection. Very warm and light. It really fits the season without being too over the top. It has notes of brown sugar, orange and spice (not sure what kind though). Very nice.

Popular Fragrances