Uploaded by ashleystar

package quality

price range

Reviews

Nov/16/2018

It's a nice cream-based hairstyle product. Keeps my frizz toned down and is a gentle cream to put on my hair. Smells nice too.

About reviewer (319 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination

HairBlack

EyesBlack

May/26/2013

The Sunsilk line has completely disappeared from my area. I'm bummed about this, because I loved this leave in and used it religiously when it was still available.

About reviewer (363 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Curly, Fine

EyesHazel

Mar/31/2012

Pretty decent moisturizing effect. I usually just worked it through the ends of my hair, not the entire length. Nice smell.

About reviewer (118 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

frombrezin

Feb/24/2012

So sad they discontinued this product. I love the smell and creaminess. The only fault I could find was that even if i used a small amount It still made my hair feel heavy and flat. Maybe I used to much but I think it was just too thick of a product for my hair.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesGreen

Nov/06/2011

So my product came in a blueish bottle I like this stuff it leaves my hair so soft and smooth and smells really really Good! So that's good :) recommend!

About reviewer (80 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

2.0

Jul/12/2011

I really wanted to like this product, I have very dry and thin hair (due to bleaching it every month) and because of that I am in need of some extra TLC to help my hair feel soft and healthy. Sadly this was not the product of me. I found all it did was way it down and make it look and feel greasy... very disappointed. I even tried using a very (and I mean VERY) small amount and it didn’t change a …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

fromDaBoom

May/24/2011

I love this product! I got a bunch of samples from a family friend to find out that it was discontinued! I have natural hair (african- american hair) and it makes my curls lovely and my hair no longer breaks off when I comb it, I saw they have the brand across the pond so I may just pay for extra shipping because this stuff will be in my hair regimen for now on!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark

HairBrunette

Feb/23/2011

I love this stuff! It's in the name...very hydrating (borderline greasy if you use too much) & a lil goes a long way. IMO a dime sized amount is all you need. I normally use this when my hair is wet and I'm wearing it Curly. I also use a pea-sized amount for straight looks, before blow-drying and it doesn't weigh it down as long as I don't use too much. The smell is …Read more

About reviewer (81 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Kinky, Coarse

Oct/23/2010

Yes I am a devoted user of this product; it is the only thing I put on my hair after washing it 3x a week. I live in a really dry climate and my SL hair has gotten so dry from the bad water and dry air. This stuff makes it so smooth, it is like lotion for your hair. My hands are always soft after applying this. I use a dime sized amount and apply it from my ears down and it lasts for days. I am …Read more

About reviewer (235 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesHazel

Aug/07/2010

This product helps my split ends and it makes it super soft. It also tames my frizzyness!! It smells like Pantene shampoo!!! :) It makes my hair look a little greasy but not too bad!!

About reviewer (50 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium