Everyday Minerals Intensive Foundation [DISCONTINUED]

3.3

Not tested on animals

Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Zinc Oxide

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This product isn't what I need any more, my skin has improved dramatically since I've started using Everyday Minerals (hard to say if it was because of changes in diet, other skin care regimens, the makeup or the combination). Basically, now that I don't have red blemishes to cover any more or "bad skin days" this just makes my skin look too cakey and chalky, it was excellent for when I needed it - the slightly chalkiness beat looking completely horrible and broken out.

on 4/23/2009 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This was really bad for me. The only good thing is that I only ordered the sample kit. The little jars are kind of cute but it was hard to take the sticker off the sifter holes for me and I didnt know were to put the powder to swirl it on my brush b/c the top and container are too small.

The foundation its self has potential to be great but there arent any colors for someone with my skin tone and I'm not even very dark. The colors I used Tan and Deep Tan were just wrong wrong wrong. I don't see where they are getting the undertones they are claiming theses colors are. The tan looked the best on my skin even though it was too light. I don't mind a foundation that is a little light b/c it will likely oxidize and this is too light to do that with. The deep tan is closer to my skin tone but it is gray and ashy. I am starting to think they don't think they make minerals for someone with my skin tone. I am a NC45/50 or Revlon Caramel. BM has too light and too dark for me with no in between. The closest match has been Revlon Colorstay Minerals in Deep which I use sometimes it goes on maybe a half a shade too light and settles into a great match but, its kinda oily.

I don't recommend this for deeper skin tones. The blush I got from them is really pretty though.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

I started out with Original Glo, because I was in a glowy complexion phase at the time. But I've since moved on to Intensive which is perfect for me right now. I like the control I have over the coverage (though you probably won't get full coverage out of it), and the consistency is smooth and buttery. The finish is very natural, not too matte nor is there any sheen.

I'd like to see them improve their packaging, because I keep getting hairline cracks for no reason that eventually makes the whole jar fall apart.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Great coverage and it looks very natural. I use this intensive formula on those days when my skin does not look too well or when I do not feel like having a glow on my face (this formula does not have shimmer in it like the other 3). I have an oily t-zone and it does not make me break out what so ever. I could not give it 5lippies because it makes my skin a bit chalky at times but i just spritz some mineral water on my face to balance it out. great product otherwise.