Everyday Minerals Intensive Foundation [DISCONTINUED]

Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Zinc Oxide

on 11/15/2011 7:16:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I heard alot of good thing about this, but it dosent have good coverage at all... I use a kabuki brush with it but it dosent cover anything and it looks dry on my, like I dont have anything glow in my face.. I have tried the other formulas too.

My face is combination, with red cheeks and oily t-sone and some few spots. really ennoying because this is a alternative too the bare minerals one.

I don't use Mineral foundation anymore but, this is a great one. I think this is better then Bare Minerals by far. It has great converage and it's stay power is better. If anyone asked me to recommend a mineral fondation this would be it. Is is smooth and makes your skin look flawless but real. You can't tell you have foundation on.

on 7/13/2011 1:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is a MUST for people who have Rosacea like me. My skin was irritated and getting bumps from liquid foundations, even the Oil-free ones, and I was at my wit's end when I stumbled upon Everyday Minerals. I got the free + shipping trial pack and found my HG match in the Intensive formula. The other formulas don't give me enough coverage on my cheeks, which are very prone to redness and being rash-y looking. The intensive formula covers up my redness 95% of the way, which is amazing. It even gives better coverage than liquid foundation does, but feels very light on, I don't feel like I'm wearing a mask at all, which is how liquid foundation felt on me. I apply it to the top of my cheeks and alone the planes of my face with a blush brush-Ecotools- and then I put some more on my Ecotools mini kabuki brush and buff it out along the edges of my face and my outer cheeks.

The only con I'd say is that it can give a powdery appearance to the top of your skin if you have very dry skin like me. I usually have to wear lotion underneath to stop this and it works most of the time. To be honest, the coverage I get from this more than makes up for the slightly dry effect it makes.

Anyway, I'm NC15-20 in Mac, Revlon Colorstay "Buff" and in EDM wear "Fair" in Winter and "Fairly Light" in Spring/Summer.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I have been using EDM for 2 years and I just placed an order about 2 months ago and haven't received my products, I've tried to contact them they just tell oh it must still be on it's way. I've asked for a refund have heard nothing back from them. It's a shame I loved the foundation but i wouldn't order off them again. As you don't get what you pay for, and they don't offer to refund or re-ship the order.

on 3/11/2011 4:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Used to looove it! But now I break out as never before!! And the customer service is shit. Think it is because they've become more "famous".. Not buying this again, unfortenatly

on 12/11/2010 10:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Everyday Minerals is my favorite brand. I'm fair complected so it's hard to find a foundation that matches my skin color. I didn't have any problem finding a match with Everyday Minerals. I have a lot of red in my skin and the foundation covers it pretty well on it's own but I also use the mint corrector which you apply first. The corrector covers the red completely so when you apply the foundation the red is completely invisible. The intensive formula is full coverage and it does really well. It doesn't feel "cakey" or "heavy". I have oily skin and I do not have a shiny face throughout the day when using this make up. I own many of their products including eye colors and cheek colors. My favorite combination for fair complexions is the dvr saturday blush with champagne "sparkle" over top of it.

on 11/12/2010 8:57:00 AM

I absolutely LOVE this foundation, my HG! Feels great on my skin, it looks natural, easy to find a match for my skin tone, it's really cheap and it doesn't make my skin look oily during the day. I get good coverage from this foundation, and it's doesn't take a lot of product for me to get the look that I want :)

Can somebody help me out? I wanna love this I bought a full size and I love the coverage. It just seems to me it does not last long. I have been using EM foundation for a while now and no breakouts acutally I have not had one since I started using it. And I get cystic acne! Anyway still will repurchase but I need it to last a little longer on me and the matte makes me look dull. I have oily skin in the nose and forehead normal to dry in the rest of my face!

This foundation looks great on my skin but after a couple days of using it my face started breaking out really bad. This foundation also dried out my skin. I have tried the other formulas in EDM but they also gave me breakouts.

on 2/28/2010 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

At first I really like this foundation, it gave me great coverage and made my face nice and matte. However, after a closer examination it tends to turn orange by the end of the day and even though I put it on my neck there is a very distinct line of colour change between my face and neck. As if only the powder on my face is turning orange. I also have the faintest of lines around my eyes, but by the end of the night this foundation seems to settle in and make my eyes look really crepey which is not there when I take it off.

I was really excited to get the jars with the sifters on my last order, but they just don't seem to work well. I go to school out of the country and have to fly here and back twice a year so had to tape all my minerals shut for the journey. I thought the new sifters would eliminate that problem but I still had powder everywhere.

The price is also misleading, unless you are buying 11 other full sized items to get the discount the foundation price per gram is one of the more expensive ones out there. I am switching to a Canadian company that will hopefully offer better foundation at a better price, so no, I will not be repurchasing.