Everyday Minerals Intensive Foundation [DISCONTINUED]

Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Zinc Oxide

on 12/2/2010 6:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

Reasons why I don't like it:
- Looks powdery (On a scale of 1 - 5: 3)
- Pores look a lot more obvious (On a scale of 1 - 5: 3)
- Not that great of coverage (On a scale of 1 - 5: 3)

I usually use a mixing medium when I apply to get rid of some of the 'powdery' look. I had a hard time buffing it into my skin .. it kind of leaves patches .. I'm starting to wonder if my Physicians Formula and Maybelline Mineral Power was actually better than this ..

on 9/29/2009 1:11:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

I bought this after all the raving that's been done on the brand and I'll admitt that it is a good foundation, I've used this in the buff - fair neutral wich is one of the fairest I think. I've also primed and sealed with the kaolin powder fair wich indeed has helped with the staying power. But it is still not enough for me I'm afraid. It covers really good and you can build til' you're pleased. This is so far the best color for me since I'm really proud of my pale skin and I really like pale skin :)

Unfortunately it tend to look a bit powdery on me and in the afternoon/evening you can literally rub it of with just easy strokes from a finger on my nose.. and it will totally run away in rain.

It's dirt cheap and the container is really good with the slider thingy so the powder wont get all over. I apply it with EDMs flat top brush wich is SOO much better than when I used a brush from Bare minerals.

I do recomend this to people that are not overly oily :)

on 7/10/2007 5:03:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I will tell you a few things about EM

It has a broad brand of color selection in foundation. One color, absolutely is yours

It is natural and healthy

It is NOT expensive

Never breaksout, and nobody can understand that you wear a foundation when using EM. Thanks to EM. I love each product of EM

on 4/20/2007 5:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I was in AWE of this stuff when i first put it on. I thought i looked SOOO gorgeous. It was smooth, minimized my HUGE pores, and just all around gave me a glow. I'm dark skinned, so i first used the Deep-Tan in Original Glo. It was unbelievable. BUT... by the end of the day, it seems to not look as good as i'd originally thought. I mean, i was ready to give this stuff 6 lippies. So i continued to wear it overtime, also trying out the same colour in Satin Matte and Intensive, and every time, in the morning it looked really good. But by mid afternoon, i'd look a bit reddish. As if i'd applied my blush all over. I kept wondering what was wrong with my eyes. Cause at home in the AM it looked great, but at work it looked reddish. So now i'm figuring the colour must be changing on my skin throughout the day. Bottom line, i don't think i can continue to wear this foundation. If you don't have the same trouble i do, it's lovely. But who wants to have a reddish tint to their face by afternoon. I'm so disappointed. It was the best of all worlds in terms of price, quality, colour. This effect applies to all three versions i tried, intensive, original glo, satin matte.