Everyday Minerals Intensive Foundation [DISCONTINUED]

Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Zinc Oxide

on 1/10/2009 8:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Kinky, Fine

I have dry and sensitive skin. Having said that, this formula really dried out my skin. It gave me dry patches here and there and made my eczema worse. However, it gives awesome coverage. I do recommend the intensive formula for those who needs heavy coverage and for oilier skin girls. I have luck with the Semi Matte formula so I recommend drier skin girls to get that instead. =)

I would probably repurchase in the future if I need heavier coverage or I'll probably mix with the original glo formula or even make my own tinted moisturizer by mixing it with a hydrating moisturizer because of the coverage it gives.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

I have terrible rosacea and literally thousands of broken capillaries on my cheeks, my skin is the redess skin I have ever seen lol!! This product covers it beautifully and my rosacea has improved 100x since using it, I can't even imagine going back to any liquid foundations/concealers now, You MUST buy the flat top brush its fantastic and really helps with heavier coverage. I use 2 coats and then one coat of original glo for the glow.