Everyday Minerals Intensive Foundation [DISCONTINUED]

Not tested on animals

Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Zinc Oxide

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Using this foundation took some time and experimenting to figure out, but it was well worth it in the end!
I was ready to give up on it when I first started using it because it would become really chalky and bumpy around my nose area, it was really disappointing! I fixed it by mixing 50/50 (give or take) of the foundation and the finishing dust and using a concealer brush to really get a good amount on my nose area. And WOW, the finish was flawless!
Also, when my skin becomes oily (and I mean I get OILY) it doesn't shift under my nose as much, it still does a bit, but it's not really as noticeable as before.
I hope this works for others who have been experiencing this problem!
Try it out (:

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Eyes: Violet

Fine I love it ,this product not to harm cutaneous and make the skin feels smooth

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this foundation! I've been using it for about 3 years now.
I have very oily skin, not a whole lot of other 'problems' to cover though. Occasionally I will get a pimple around that time of the month, but nothing really serious.
I do get kind of red and blotchy though and this makeup really helps that. My skin is sensitive and I get no clogged pores, no itchy feeling like with Bare E. and my skin feels good - not gunked up.
My pores are also rather large and this foundation really minimizes that for me as well.
I love the price also!

***One caveat - I find that powder minerals tend to be a bit messy. That is the only real issue I have with it.

on 6/23/2009 8:44:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

All the formulas are good, I've used matte, semi-matte and intensive, all of them work as well as the others

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

NC25/C3, EDM Winged butter/Butter Tan

First of i love EDM. Thats saying a lot, because I usually hate MU in loose form. I have extremely oily skin and is acne-prone, so when I purchase EDM, I usually get 2 matte and 1 intensive, for intensive take more effort to buff in than matte. Im MAC NC25/C3 asian skintone, my neck is on yellowish side, but my face is reddish, so I love MU that are yellow based. My primary color is Winged Butter-which is really yellow based. I also get Buttered Tan, which is i'll say about MAC NC30~35ish, and Golden-Light (about NC20~25ish) and mix them with Winged Butter adjusting to my color= HG perfect color.
I was first introduced to EDM last October, and already bought 2 Super Kit, which you can custom make your own kit 12 for $50, AWESOME deal :) EDM recently did renovation on their packaging, and they went all white from brown and green, which I love :)

on 4/16/2009 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this formula! Took a little trying to find the right shade, but that's ok since you can get the free sample kit. I have very oily skin and this lasts as good as anything else I have tried and spent more money on. The blushes are great, too. I don't think I'll be going back to BE unless I break out from this, in which case I will update this.

The flat top brush is WONDERFUL, ten times better than the BE brushes, so soft.

Try it!

on 3/30/2009 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I ordered a sample kit of this when my Bare Minerals started to run low. I was okay with using BM, but I wanted to see what else was out there and figured I couldn't go wrong with a free sample. I think this stuff is superior to BM and at a fraction of the price when you buy the full size. I also like that I can afford to purchase two colors at a time and mix them together to get a better shade match. This formula in particular gives me more coverage, which I need, and I think it even feels a little smoother and lighter going on than BM. Also, at times when I would get hot or sweat, BM made my skin itch slightly, but EDM doesn't. I can't swear that I won't try other foundations here and there (I sort of have makeup ADD :) ), but I'll most likely come back to this stuff!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i really wanted to like this... i wanted it to be my HG foundation, but guess not:/. although this does provide exceptional coverage, i didnt like how it made my face a little shiny and not only that but i broke out with 3 HUGE monster whiteheads about a week into wearing it! it was like someone implanted a pea beneath my skin! that sounds really weird, but the bumps were ginormous and it deffinently wasnt that time of the month either. it was the only new product i was using on my skin and it seems to be the culprit! i wanted to like this:( .. oh well. great free sample packs though! i loved ordering/receiving those! i think this is meant for somebody with not-so-sensitive skin.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

because my skin is not smooth and very rought do to acne, this can look a bit heavy. prefer the matte. overall EM is great.

on 7/19/2008 1:13:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Everyday minerals is awesome. It covers up my acne and acne scars really well. Feels light on my face like I'm not wearing any makeup. Looks natural. Doesn't break me out. Affordable price.