Everyday Minerals Intensive Foundation [DISCONTINUED]

Everyday Minerals Intensive Foundation  [DISCONTINUED]
Everyday Minerals - Intensive Formula Medium Beige

Not tested on animals

Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Zinc Oxide

Can somebody help me out? I wanna love this I bought a full size and I love the coverage. It just seems to me it does not last long. I have been using EM foundation for a while now and no breakouts acutally I have not had one since I started using it. And I get cystic acne! Anyway still will repurchase but I need it to last a little longer on me and the matte makes me look dull. I have oily skin in the nose and forehead normal to dry in the rest of my face!

I own EDM's foundations in all four formulas. I'd use them on different occasions, depending on a) the occasion and/or b) the condition of my skin.
I tend to use the Intensive formula whenever I go to a major event (Christmas party etc) or if my skin shows lots of imperfections/exess oil. The formula provides great coverage without any shine and stays on perfectly all day/night long, covering spots and hiding enlarged pores.
As with all mineral foundations powders it's important not to use too much powder; start with a smaller amount and build up to achieve the desired coverage!

on 10/21/2009 3:37:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is the bast mineral foundation I have found so far. The coverage is perfect for me (sheer to medium). It can be difficult to find your perfect shade though so make sure you order the free samples first. Love this brand of foundation.

on 9/11/2009 5:25:00 PM

I acctually mix intensive and o-glo together to get my preferred foundation texture. The good thing with this brand is that it's cheap enough to buy what you need to mix whatever creations you want. Alone, intensive is too cakey, but when I add o-glow i still get great coverage with a little more slip. The foundation stays put pretty well and overall I really like it.

on 5/26/2009 2:34:00 AM

I ordered this formula on my second buy. I have to agree to many of you that this formula is very special. It gives medium coverage straight from first application (with their Flat-top brush), but it looked almost creamy-as if I had on liquid foundation. It is going to be my favourite after the semi-mate formulation

a very good product, especially for the price! and a buffet of shades. i tried the original, semi-matte, and intensive formulations in Light, and this one seems to give the best coverage while allowing for a bit of natural glow. it actually seems to look better as the day goes on. i also use it as a spot concealer, and find the separate concealer powder redundant. it's true that the formulations seem to differ in color even though it's the same shade -- good thing the website offers samples! for some reason i do notice really tiny bumps (kind of like milia) that develop on my chin whenever i use this foundation for a couple of weeks, which then clear up when i use BE. i would have thought the opposite since BE has more potential allergens. still not sure why this is as i generally have pretty decent skin without too much sensitivity.

on 5/8/2008 2:51:00 PM

I've only bought the samples. The prices are really good. I'm not sure I will actually buy a full size, though. It's okay but the coverage isn't as "full" or creamy as I had expected it to be. It really doesn't cover at all if applied dry. I use a kabuki brush spritzed with water and apply it wet - it gives fuller coverage then. Really, the only coverage with powder mineral makeup I have ever liked was with Leza Gibbons' Sheer Cover. But you can't order that individually online so I've been searching for something comparable and less costly. Guess I'll keep looking.... :(

on 5/2/2008 12:46:00 PM

i havent really been using this as an allover foundation but as a spot cover, which it is absolutely wonderful for. It covers redness very well for me when applied with a bm concealer brush over reddened areas post blemish. I use this on spots and follow with a liquid found. if there is still redness showing after the liq., i use this again to spot cover. this is def. my hg concealer for red marks.

on 3/28/2008 8:17:00 PM

This stuff is awesome. You can't even tell I'm wearing makeup. My only complaint is that it is messy and gets all over the bathroom and spills in my purse, but all mineral makeup does this. BE made me break out in hives, but this is smooth and I've had no problems. The Intensive is the best formula for me. The Original Glo is too shiny and the Matte is too ... matte. Semi-Matte is OK but the Intensive covers my rosacea. Excellent stuff!

on 3/14/2008 12:53:00 PM

This formula breaks me out the first time I used it. Coverage is very good, but my skin hates it. Would not try this formula again.