Everyday Minerals Intensive Foundation [DISCONTINUED]

Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Zinc Oxide

on 12/31/2008 6:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Grey, Curly, Fine

This is a wonderful company with great color choices and prices. But my hyper skin was allergic to this mmu. Even my eyes swelled. Won't try any formula again.

But love their blushes, have them in 5 colors and have reviewed elsewhere.

I really like the coverage and look of this product, but unfortunately it really dries out my skin (like super flakey and irriated) and causes those same cystic zits that a few reviewers have talked about. I am also one of those people who can't do some mineral makeups due to the bizmuth or whatever (causes a rash). So maybe my experience should be chalked up to an allergy.

i really like the website and the price is right...color matching is a little difficult (everything I chose was too light or too dark until I found a couple that worked).

I just can't seem to find a foundation that works with my skin type!

on 6/21/2008 3:53:00 PM

i almost gave up on mineral makeup until i tried the intensive formula in buttered tan. i have an oily t zone w/ acne prone skin and live in 90 degree weather in hot humid dallas. i had to apply the tinted silk dust before and after and used the flat top em brush for the foundation. i still get this shine around my nose after 1 hr but not greasey. after 8hrs it looks like i still have some coverage w/ a shiney nose but a little touch up fixes that. my blemishes have reappeared although i use their concealers. i can not find the best powder foundation w/ healthy ingrediants so i'll settle for this for now. shipping has gone up to 7 dollars : (
i have already broken out in little bumps on my body and face so i dont think this caused any break outs or made anything worse. EDIT: AFTER USING THIS FOR 2 MONTHS I REALIZED MY CLOGGED PORES, WHITE AND BLACK HEADS ARE FROM EM BUTTURED TAN AND TINTED SILK POWDER. I HAVE DISCONTINUED IT AND MY SKIN LOOKS MUCH BETTER. NOW I AM BACK TO EL DOUBLE WEAR LIGHT AND MAKE UP FOREVER LOOSE POWDER. I STILL HAVE 2 UNOPENED TINTED SILK POWDER AND 1 BUTTERED TAN FOUNDATION BC I BOUGHT A BIG KIT.

on 11/1/2006 10:10:00 PM

Chalky.

on 7/29/2006 5:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I just received the new Everyday Minerals Intensive formula. It is really wonderful. Not too shiny or glowy and very nice coverage. The colors are the same as the originals, which are IMHO very good colors...better than Bare Escentuals at least for me. The new intensive is my new Holy Grail of foundations. Great product, great price, and great customer service.

Everyday Minerals offers a free sample of 3 foundations, blush, concealer and finishing powder in 5 gm jars for just the cost of postage (under $4).Try it out..I think you will be impressed,