Everyday Minerals Intensive Foundation [DISCONTINUED]

4.1

Not tested on animals

Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Zinc Oxide

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. If you tend to have acne prone and combination to oily skin then this product it perfect!!
This product feels so light on the skin that I literally feel like I'm not wearing anything. It makes my skin look and feel so soft and smooth. The coverage it pretty good. I use their concealer with this and it covers my acne pretty well. I use their flat top kabuki brush (which is also another great product!) which gives a more fuller coverage rather than a round top kabuki.
The product is a matte formula but its not so matte to the point where it looks dull. On those days where I put on a little bit more, I just use their lucent face to give me a glow.
The price is pretty good. If you think about it, it goes for about the same price as Loreal Bare Minerale foundation which is a drugstore product.
Overall this product is great!- good coverage, good price, didnt make me break out, light weight and long lasting!
I LOVE THIS STUFF!

on 12/2/2010 6:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

Reasons why I don't like it:
- Looks powdery (On a scale of 1 - 5: 3)
- Pores look a lot more obvious (On a scale of 1 - 5: 3)
- Not that great of coverage (On a scale of 1 - 5: 3)

I usually use a mixing medium when I apply to get rid of some of the 'powdery' look. I had a hard time buffing it into my skin .. it kind of leaves patches .. I'm starting to wonder if my Physicians Formula and Maybelline Mineral Power was actually better than this ..

on 5/11/2010 12:20:00 AM

i love Everyday Minerals in Intensive, it gives me great coverage, but i do have to put concealer over my under eye circles and blemishes. i finnd that it you want a make it more of a liquidy try mixing it with your moisterizer and a drop of water. and to ast longer put a sheer powder over it and spray it with mac fix +. I love using the intensive formal. It has never broken me out and i feel like its more gentle bare minerial, but that's just me.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

best mmu ever! i've been using this brand for over a year. I could only say good things about them and this makeup. great coverage. better then bare minerals or any other mmu and i've tried soo many! it does not look cakey at all. the costumer service is just lovely also. i would buy again and again and i recommend this to everyone who wants a good makeup!

on 12/20/2009 12:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I got this in the sample kit they used to have.To me,it's very much the same as the matte formula,and didn't do much for me.I just ran out of it this month though,and I've had it since June,so it lasts really long for a sample.The lid literally cracks off after some time,which is odd.I'll stick to liquid foundation for the winter.Maybe I'll switch back to powder in the summer.

Hands down HG foundation! Intensive is my favorite formulation, great coverage, great lasting power and doesn't dry my skin out or cause break outs.

I hate hate hate this formula. It makes me breakout everytime i try it! On the website it says this formula gives more coverage, and i guess it's more heavy, so it will break u out! The staying power is really bad too! after 1 or 2 hours, my skin look so yellow and greasy...

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Great product!!! Great coverage, Great price, Good colors. Better than Bare minerals and any drug store mineral foundation. I'm in love...

on 4/12/2009 9:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I got a free sample kit with 3 shade of foundation all in Intensive. I was quite disappointed with it tho. I thought it would cover up my acne scars but it didnt, it just made my face look abit chorky,and made the scars more noticable! After about a few hours it did look abit better, so i started applying it a few hours before going out. And i used it like that for about a month. Then suddenly......BANG!! I broke out! On my chin, both cheeks, forehead, the top of my nose and sides of my face, even on my neck!

Iv stoped using it and and my skin is clearing up! I was gonna try a diffirent formula to see if another one would work for my skin, but its not worth it IMO, and if Intensive wasnt covering, getting a lower coverage formula would be pointless. I sooo wanted to like it, but i dont... Im gonna try i another MMU company.

I looooooooove edm foundations! I was talking about makeup with some friends, and I told them my skin had a lot of acne scarring... and they couldn't believe me, since my skin always looked flawless without makeup. When I told them that "no makeup" was actually foundation, no one believed me! I had to actually wipe one side of my face to show them the difference... in 5 min, all of them had placed orders!

If you are looking for natural looking foundation, that reduces acne and oil, this is it!