Alison Raffaele Inner Glow Gel Blush - Sultry

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Alison Raffaele Inner Glow Gel Blush - Sultry

4.7

Best blush EVER. Really does what it's supposed to do better than any other makeup I've used. It looks 100% natural on and last a long time. I've never used a blush that really makes me look like I'm BLUSHING!!! You can build color easily by applying more and it couldn't be easier to blend (you hardly even need to blend it). Love love love this stuff.

on 3/19/2007 10:30:00 AM

Great line of gel blush sticks.

Product: Gel blush in wide push-up tube with screw-on lid. Texture is smooth and firm, easy to apply directly to the cheeks. Feels dewy but not sticky, and sinks into the skin nicely, and I forget that I'm wearing it. Smells like sweet fruit, but faint. Can be used on lips as a light stain, though it tastes awful - but a coat of lip gloss over it does the trick.

Color: This wears on my AAB/NC25 skin as a sheer peachy tan with red undertones. Similar to Sexy; Sultry is a slightly deeper shade. I agree with one of the previous reviewers that this gives a slight windburned flush to the cheeks. Pigmentation is sheer and not bold; you can layer more on to intensify the color, and I can get plenty of color well before my cheeks get icky. I swipe once or twice, and dab if needed, then a quick once-over with my fingertips to blend. Easy!

Best suited for: Gals who want a sheer, natural tint of color.

Overall: Will last a long time for the price and is perfect for the weekends when I need a little color but no fuss. Truly makes me look like I'm glowing from within... Looks very natural. I'll never give this stuff up! I probably could have done without this shade but, if I had to do it all over again, I would repurchase. continued >>

on 7/29/2006 12:36:00 PM

UPDATE: I find myself reaching for this almost daily. It's the exact same color as my natural tanned flush, but with more depth. I love putting this on first on temples, cheekbones with a touch on nose & chin, then using one of the brighter IG's on apples of my cheeks. So glowy and natural. Such great stuff!!

SAR IG's are the blush I reach for the most. They really do give you that dewy inner glow look, aren't sticky like Tarte, have better packaging, much easier to blend and last all day. This color is a clear bronze color that looks more like a bronzer than a blush, with a little reddish/peach in it and no shimmer or sparkles. Really perfect color with my summer tanned MMM with cool tones face. Looks totally natural. I use this on my cheek bones and around my temples and bridge of nose, then one of the brighter color on the apples of my cheeks, and it looks like I'm just glowing and healthy. Great product!