Alison Raffaele Inner Glow Gel Blush - Sultry

Filtered by age: 44-55
Alison Raffaele Inner Glow Gel Blush - Sultry

Best blush EVER. Really does what it's supposed to do better than any other makeup I've used. It looks 100% natural on and last a long time. I've never used a blush that really makes me look like I'm BLUSHING!!! You can build color easily by applying more and it couldn't be easier to blend (you hardly even need to blend it). Love love love this stuff.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Brick-red gel blush that goes on like a dream, blends beautifully and lasts pretty well. I'm very fair and have muted warm coloring and this is a GREAT color for me, better even than the peach-ier Witty. Looks like a natural flush -- your skin shows through. No shimmer, no stickiness and I detect almost no scent. An HG blush for me and they better never stop making it.

on 7/29/2006 12:36:00 PM

UPDATE: I find myself reaching for this almost daily. It's the exact same color as my natural tanned flush, but with more depth. I love putting this on first on temples, cheekbones with a touch on nose & chin, then using one of the brighter IG's on apples of my cheeks. So glowy and natural. Such great stuff!!

SAR IG's are the blush I reach for the most. They really do give you that dewy inner glow look, aren't sticky like Tarte, have better packaging, much easier to blend and last all day. This color is a clear bronze color that looks more like a bronzer than a blush, with a little reddish/peach in it and no shimmer or sparkles. Really perfect color with my summer tanned MMM with cool tones face. Looks totally natural. I use this on my cheek bones and around my temples and bridge of nose, then one of the brighter color on the apples of my cheeks, and it looks like I'm just glowing and healthy. Great product!