no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

6 years ago

I absolutely love this blush! It is such a beautiful package with texture on the blush. They are very creamy and smooth. They are so easy to blend as well. I use this blush almost everyday because it goes with everything an looks so natural! I don't know if I would repurchase this though because you have to get the full set, it's also expensive. I will definitely use up the blush I have though!

About reviewer (46 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

from

9 years ago

This is my favorite blush because I receive so many compliments when I use it. The color is what makes it so good ... lovely and soft tones to this shade. It goes on easily and lasts long.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesGreen

3.0

11 years ago

i do like the color of the blush fair shade 1, its pretty, but it is no different the maybelline quality. I'm dissapointed by that, so i wont be buying the jet set.

About reviewer (1387 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Oily, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBrown

3.0

12 years ago

Junk. I can't believe I bought into the hype of this. This blush is a $10 blush at best. You get a ton of product. But you have to buy as part of a pricey kit and it's not worth it just for the blush.

About reviewer (104 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

13 years ago

Very nice product that can easily transition from day to night. Not too pink, but gives you a youthful glow. And yes, it actually does feel somewhat moist when applied to the skin. Is a great shade for all skin types and will suit every age.

About reviewer (59 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther, Other, Warm

HairOther, Wavy, Medium

EyesOther

13 years ago

I bought a kit in a weak moment and I'm so glad I did (although there were some dogs in the kit). This does have a wet-ish feel. The color is stunning...the brush is cheap that came with it but the blush is actually first class...probably not the best for a humid climate..and be careful on how much you apply. I would definately repurchase. Big size too!

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age30-35