Signature Club A Jet Tech Wet Set Sheer and Moist Aloe Puffed Blush Shade 1 - Fair

No Image

I absolutely love this blush! It is such a beautiful package with texture on the blush. They are very creamy and smooth. They are so easy to blend as well. I use this blush almost everyday because it goes with everything an looks so natural! I don't know if I would repurchase this though because you have to get the full set, it's also expensive. I will definitely use up the blush I have though!

on 5/20/2011 4:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is my favorite blush because I receive so many compliments when I use it. The color is what makes it so good ... lovely and soft tones to this shade. It goes on easily and lasts long.

on 2/16/2009 7:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

i do like the color of the blush fair shade 1, its pretty, but it is no different the maybelline quality. I'm dissapointed by that, so i wont be buying the jet set.

on 4/19/2008 10:32:00 PM

Junk.
I can't believe I bought into the hype of this. This blush is a $10 blush at best. You get a ton of product. But you have to buy as part of a pricey kit and it's not worth it just for the blush.

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Very nice product that can easily transition from day to night. Not too pink, but gives you a youthful glow. And yes, it actually does feel somewhat moist when applied to the skin. Is a great shade for all skin types and will suit every age.

I bought a kit in a weak moment and I'm so glad I did (although there were some dogs in the kit). This does have a wet-ish feel. The color is stunning...the brush is cheap that came with it but the blush is actually first class...probably not the best for a humid climate..and be careful on how much you apply. I would definately repurchase. Big size too!