Adult Acnomel tinted cream

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
No Image

1 review

Active Ingredients:Resorcinol 2%; Sulfur 8%. Inactive Ingredients:Alcohol 15% (W/W), Bentonite, Carbopol, Fragrance, Iron Oxides, Octoxynol-9, Potassium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Water

on 7/14/2017 8:01:00 AM

I have adult acne and oily skin on my forehead and chin..I have used many topical products both prescription and over the counter. This product is very unique, it seems to keep the oil down on my forehead without over drying it. I also use it on top of some of my other topical creams as a spot treatment. It does a good job helping the other creams work and covering up the pimple since it is tinted. I does not work as a stand alone product for my large pimples, like I said I have to use it in conjunction with other products. I think this product helps heal up the pimple faster and helps the other creams work better and stay in place. It works for me. It last along time, too. I hope this company continues to make this.

Update: Still using this and loving the results. I actually think is speeds up the healing of a pimple with causing my skin to peel. Again I am spot treating with other topical treatments. My only regret is that I did not discover this sooner.