NYX Powder Blush - Dusty Rose

NYX Powder Blush - Dusty Rose

4.5

Mica, Talc, Magnesium stearate, Dimethicone, Isononyl isononanoate, Nylon-12. Corn starch, Zinc oxide, Silica, Tocopheryl acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyglycerin

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Amazing product, great value. The shade is a pink colour but with a lot of warmth and a "neutral" quality about it (not bright pink at all). Peach blush lovers like myself will be comfortable with using this colour. It gives me (NC30, dark hair) a classic rose makeup look. The pigmentation is not as strong as many high end brands but decent and can be built up. The lasting power is average but does get a little blotchier near the end. I love this colour so much and it's unique in my collection. I may be searching for a high end dupe because this packaging doesn't seem like it's going to last as long as the product and I hoped for better staying power.

on 11/29/2015 6:54:00 PM

I love love love the colour of this blush. It is, like the name suggests, a dusty muted rose shade, which is very flattering on my skintone and features (Nc25, blonde).The pigmentation is also on point, in my opinion: it's not overly strong, so you can be a little careless with it, but it does add colour to your cheeks and you can always build it up. The finish is beautiful: satin, shimer free and skin-like. It blends easily and it doesn't kick up a lot of powder.

The only downside I found is that it doesn't last very well on my skin. I'm not sure if this happens to a lot of people or if it's just me (although nothing tends to last well on my skin). I was actually willing to give up on it, because it would completely fade within 1.5 hour, until I started using a primer underneath and now it lasts several hours :)

The packaging is standard, not amazing but reasonably sturdy and functional. It comes with 0.14oz/4g of product.

To Read all 70 Reviews, Login or Join

on 11/17/2015 11:53:00 PM

It's very affordable and it comes in a sturdy plastic case. The pigmentation is just right and I don't get a lot of fall out when I dip my RT blush brush on pan. It gives of a beautiful old rose blush on the cheeks. I was not expecting that a product cheaper than other drugstore brands can be this impressive! Worth every penny I spent!

on 10/19/2015 2:26:00 AM

Great color to pale skin and very pigmented. I really love it!

Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium

Let me start off with telling you guys that Im pretty impressed with NYX. Lipsticks, eyebrow magic marker thingy are awesome. This blush...not so much. Of course, I'm old and pale, so there's that. Might try one of the cream blushes, because I can't stop buying makeup! For the love of god, somebody stop me!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

One of my top 5 blush choices! Love this color and formula. Pigmented, blendable and looks quite natural. Very buildable as well. It performs as well as my Nars and Tarte blushes.

on 7/31/2015 12:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

FINALLY a cheap blush that compares to the big leagues. In the past I've used the likes of NARS Orgasm and Marc Jacobs Shameless Blush in Promiscuous. I searched high and low for a dupe of the aforementioned Marc Jacobs blush that was less expensive (because ain't nobody got $36 to spend on blush, even though the colour was perfect) and finally found this NYX formula.

The colour: perfect on my super pale, cool toned skin. Most drugstore blushes, in my experience, are a little... off. Colour is surprisingly close to MJ Promiscuous when it's applied.

Pigmentation: surprisingly awesome.

Formula: goes on great, blends seamlessly, and lasts longer than the MJ variety (!!).

This is my new HG staple blush. I can't see myself switching it up in the near future. I do, however, want to experiment with more shades - because after all, at $5.00 I 'could' play with nearly 7 colours for the price of one of my old Marc Jacobs go-tos!

on 3/28/2015 5:17:00 AM

Doesn't last at all on my fair combination skin, even with a primer. Nice color but it just doesn't perform:(

on 2/9/2015 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is such a lovely coloured blush for my pale cool toned skin. It looks pretty natural and lasts pretty well on me. Not sure for exactly how many hours it lasts but it does look lovely on. The pigmentation is lovely if you build it up. Overall a really good, wearable everyday product for pale skin. If you have darker skin I'd recommend a darker more pigmented blush.

edit.: I found that it doesn't last as well as I wanted it to on me cause my skin is very oily. I' still looking for my HG.

This is a great neutral color and it lasts well on me. If I ever happened to use it up I would repurchase but I doubt I will. It also blends well and can be built up or worn more lightly.

Popular Blush Products