Shiseido Majolica Majorca Skin Remaker

Shiseido  Majolica Majorca Skin Remaker

3.6

Perfect medium coverage. A bit drying however, so make sure you moisturise and prime prime prime! I have the shade B010 and it matches me perfectly. Covers up pores and imperfections too! You can only buy the refill pan and it'll cost extra for a carry case.

on 7/19/2011 3:35:00 PM

My mom gave me this powder as she complained that it was too drying for her.. I've re-purchased this several times ever since. This powder does not clog my pores (very impt factor for me), provides me just the right amount of coverage (neither sheer nor thick). Although I've been using it for more than a year, I feel that it doesn't control my oillies very well (I always end up with a shiny face within 2 hours) and it tends to settle into my pores. Might be trying out Chanel soon.

on 5/16/2011 11:52:00 AM

I had bought and tried loads of foundations and until now, i am unable to find my HG foundation. I had super oily skin and moderate acne, would like to find a foundation that was able to conceal all the freaking flaws. I bought the lightest colour and it was too dark for me! I admitted that I was yellow based and I always go for yellow based/tone foundations, but the lightest colour was too dark and too yellow for me. Frankly, the coverage was quite good, except for the colour. Oil Control was moderately good but towards the end of the day, it made my pores very visible...i will not buy it again. Frankly, i only used for 1.5 weeks before i chucked it away.

on 10/22/2010 10:42:00 AM

im a NW20 and i have it in OC10.
i love this stuff it covers well without being to cakey, and i would say its on par with max factors facefinity (i also love this) powder foundation (it fits in the MF case as well), i prefer this one though cos im more of a yellow tone.
for the ladies that find this too cakey buy a moisture mist like Sana hiaruronsan and spray about 4 pumps onto your face and u will have beautiful glowy skin.
i have found whether this foundation cakes on u is dependant on what u have on underneath, so if its not working with u try it with another moisture or base.
ive taken one lippie off for having to dose it with moisture mist which is extra effort..my time is valuable lol
im gonna put one lippie back on cos i dont have to blot throughout the day (i have combo skin)

on 5/11/2010 10:27:00 PM

Actually this is a great powder, with a very smooth finish result, very silky, good coverage, and also the case is very cute.
but after some periods using it, I am curious about it might clog pores, since the texture is so "silicony"
I afraid to use it too often, so I only use it whenever I need some extra coverage on my skin.

on 4/15/2010 4:00:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is actually my HG foundation at the moment. I got it for 20% off in Singapore. Well, my real HG is RMK liquid, but I'm too lazy to apply it most days. The MJ OC10 is a perfect match for my NC25-30 skin. This is much cheaper and not as heavy as MAC Studio Fix and Studio Perfect. Those are waaaay too powdery and fake looking. The Skin Remaker gives my skin even, light coverage, enhancing my complexion. My face is lighter than the rest of me, so this evens the colour out. If you want heavier coverage (personally, I don't think that's a nice look. You just look like you're trying to hide bad skin. Pls go see a derm, if at all possible) then this isn't for you. I put this powder in the Pressed Fantasia 24 powder compact because it is smaller. This stays colour true. When I get shiny, I blot with tissue and use finishing powder, as I would with any other foundation. Using a good Japanese sunblock (dunno how they control oilies, but they do) under this helps with shine. Good for Asian/yellow toned ladies.

I bought this because the gold and luxury case is sooooooo attractive. My friend also recommend me to use Majolica powder coz it's really good. I like it. The powder is the same quality as Shiseido foundation powder. But I don't like the way it looks. May be my skin is too dry, so when i apply it, it does not look smooth.

Skin Remarker (2-way powder foundation) is my first Majolica Majorca product that i tried on :)

The packaging (2-way cake GOLD case) attracts me the most :P which is a big big plus point for the Skin Remarker.

I am a 2-way powder foundation fan as i does not like the feeling of Liquid Foundation unless I've got dinner or going to party :)

I apply the foundation for a whole day (From noon till about 10pm) and this is my review:

My color is OC10 and it does fits me well. The powder feels quite light when first apply. It does not really give u a "I HAVE FOUNDATION ON MY FACE" feel.... Maybe because it provides MEDIUM coverage :( It does not cover some small scars well.... The sponge for application was not one of the best sponge as compare to my previous CLINIQUE 2-way powder foundation's..... It looks a bit cheaper kind.... No significant itchiness or bumps appear at the end of the day. But then the control of shine/absorption of oil at my oily T-ZONE area (Note: I got combination skin type) was not really good at all :( Need to touch up about 3 times....

I would not buy the powder foundation again but would like to keep the nice case plus It fits most of the powder cake from brands under SHISEIDO (Ettusais....)

Have Fun! :P

Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral

This is something like a 2 way cake. However, it doesn't have much coverage and sort of emphasized on my pores making it look larger. By mid day, it streaks and cakes around the nose area. Therefore this is a powder for people who are blessed with perfect skin. But nonetheless, its packaging is really pretty. I won't buy it again