Bourjois Liner Pinceau in Noir

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Bourjois Liner Pinceau in Noir

3.5

I do love this eyeliner as it is so easy to apply and goes on so smooth! The applicator is a soft fine brush which is flexible and therefore allows you to make thin strokes and thicker lines. It also makes it so much easier to get a smooth winged cat eye.

The colour is quite black and dries to a semi-gloss/matte finish.

The only reason I did not give this liner a 5 is because my flick often ends up crumbling after about 5 hours which is a shame. It is susceptible to crumbling and rubbing off so I do have to reapply sometimes.

But overlooking that- the quality of the product and application gets a thumbs up from me.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this as I wanted a brush tip to get a finer line and more control. I have only used the MAC liquid liner (which I love).

Pros:
- very fine lines possible, even when a newbie like me is in control
- strong black finish
- line stays put
- removes easily with lancome bifacils (the US version ROCKS BTW)
- easy to use brush

Cons:
- takes a while to dry, compared to MAC
- not as deep a black as MAC
- you do have to be careful that brush is not too fully loaded when you take it out of the tube

I will definitely keep using this. So glad I did not buy the new Max Factor because of the felt tip and generally bad reviews here on MUA.

Edited to add:
I have now used this for a few weeks and the love is gone. It has dried out and is very patchy when applied. It still takes ages to dry. Would not repurchase.