Bourjois Liner Pinceau in Noir

Filtered by age: 19-24
Bourjois Liner Pinceau in Noir

4.1

on 8/17/2006 5:19:00 AM

This is one of the best liquid eyeliner I have ever tried. On me, itz is a true black. Itz not waterproof but SMUDGEPROOF. Im Asian and have the oiliest lids ever. Pencil eyeliners never work for me but This stuff stays put all day. I put it on at 7am and by 6pm, I notice my eyelids were all oily, while the liner remained the same!! The only problem is the brush, Itz a bit long & big. if I dont slightly wipe the tip on a tissue beforehand, I would end up with a big, thick line. Newaiz, I love it n will definitely repurchase. Too bad they dont stock Bourjois here in Australia.

I do love this eyeliner as it is so easy to apply and goes on so smooth! The applicator is a soft fine brush which is flexible and therefore allows you to make thin strokes and thicker lines. It also makes it so much easier to get a smooth winged cat eye.

The colour is quite black and dries to a semi-gloss/matte finish.

The only reason I did not give this liner a 5 is because my flick often ends up crumbling after about 5 hours which is a shame. It is susceptible to crumbling and rubbing off so I do have to reapply sometimes.

But overlooking that- the quality of the product and application gets a thumbs up from me.

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

i rated this full marks, because i enjoy using it so much. it isn't perfect. cons are:
- brush makes it difficult to tightline with, and it gets in your eyelashes and makes a mess there.
- takes a long time to dry and if the brush is fully loaded, can make a huge inky mess again.
- can be difficult to make a perfect, clean straight line because it's a brush and not a felt tip point. easy to make mistakes for me with it.

now to the reasons why this awkward little thing has 5 lipsticks; i just love the way it looks. this is my 1st liquid liner with a brush, and i don't know if it's this one or all brush liners but it almost seems like the ink is so perfectly translated onto the lid, because maybe the brush doesn't absorb any liner during application like a felt tip would? or anyhow.
this is very dark, dark rich line. it looks very clean and striking. it also seems to last a really long time - even during naps, watery eyes and very long days. i also love how the packaging is in this weird little bullet/dome.

would buy again if it still performs this way during the next month or two.

on 7/27/2006 11:31:00 AM

I have used many different eyeliners over the last 10 years, and this is the best of them. It's not to say that this is the best product I own. But for a liquid liner, it's pretty darn good. The color is really smooth and even. The applicator (thin brush) works very well, and the color is long lasting. I also appriciate that it's not waterproof. After so many years of having waterproof liner that is such a pain to take off, it's so nice to have this just wash off with my regular cleansing routine. Plus it doesn't leave an ugly residue like my last one did. And I can definetly say it's the best price I have paid for a quality liner. I got mine for $11 and couldn't be happier. I'm considering buying another in navy or plum, for the evening.

Now if I could only find a mascara I like as much as this.

on 12/7/2014 8:34:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have tried many types of eyeliners but this one is the best. it doesn't smudge on my OILY eyelids and last whole day. it takes time to get used to the brush but eventually it is easy to apply. I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!!

on 12/18/2012 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My favourite liquid liner at the moment. It's intense, long lasting and waterproof. It might take a little practice to be able to put it on nice and quickly, but definitely worth it in the end! It's also very easy to remove with make up remover. Adore it!

on 1/16/2012 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Really good eyeliner, lasts pretty much all day and easy to apply if you have a steady hand. Really nice colour as well very highly pigmented.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this as a birthday present a long time ago. I use to love using it but then I stopped because I like the liner pens more. Its more convient. I threw this is the black hole but I will start using it again because it has a pretty long lasting power.

This liner doesn't come with a good stopper in the bottle and the brush is a little thick. It doesn't create a very thin line and doesn't have a great staying power unless a good primer or base is used. But I have found it creates a really nice wing when lining my eyes.

on 2/18/2009 6:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I am such a big fan of Bourjois but this time I was a bit disappointed with their liner pinceau in black and purple...
I have been using liquid eyeliner every day since 9th grade so it's been almost 5 years and I know what's good.
About this liner:
PROS: super cute packaging, great brush, great colours. CONS: the texture goes way too creamy and it is almost impossible to draw a thin line or even a thick line in less than a minute...
Having stated the pros a more than the cons you see the one reason why I don't like it stands out. I am not excluding the case that I have bought old liners or I just can't get used to drawing with it but that's the case for me... For me it sucks :(