Bourjois Liner Pinceau in Noir

Bourjois Liner Pinceau in Noir

4.1

on 7/27/2006 5:23:00 AM

This is a good overall product. It has a easy to apply felt tip, and has great staying power. It doesn't smear, smudge, or flake, but it isn't waterproof. I didn't hold it not being waterproof against it because it's not supposed to be. My only real problem with it is that it isn't a deep, dark, true black. It must be good because the Sephora near me is constantly out!!!

on 7/27/2006 11:31:00 AM

I have used many different eyeliners over the last 10 years, and this is the best of them. It's not to say that this is the best product I own. But for a liquid liner, it's pretty darn good. The color is really smooth and even. The applicator (thin brush) works very well, and the color is long lasting. I also appriciate that it's not waterproof. After so many years of having waterproof liner that is such a pain to take off, it's so nice to have this just wash off with my regular cleansing routine. Plus it doesn't leave an ugly residue like my last one did. And I can definetly say it's the best price I have paid for a quality liner. I got mine for $11 and couldn't be happier. I'm considering buying another in navy or plum, for the evening.

Now if I could only find a mascara I like as much as this.

on 8/17/2006 5:19:00 AM

This is one of the best liquid eyeliner I have ever tried. On me, itz is a true black. Itz not waterproof but SMUDGEPROOF. Im Asian and have the oiliest lids ever. Pencil eyeliners never work for me but This stuff stays put all day. I put it on at 7am and by 6pm, I notice my eyelids were all oily, while the liner remained the same!! The only problem is the brush, Itz a bit long & big. if I dont slightly wipe the tip on a tissue beforehand, I would end up with a big, thick line. Newaiz, I love it n will definitely repurchase. Too bad they dont stock Bourjois here in Australia.

on 2/8/2007 12:46:00 AM

the best,easiest to apply liquid eyeliner. The brush is long and thin and works wonderfully, I almost never make a mistake. This stuff lasts forever and doesn't flake. I love this stuff and will continue to repurchase!

on 5/17/2007 9:32:00 AM

The best liquid eye liner I've ever used! It's very easy to apply and lasts for hours!!

on 6/24/2007 6:01:00 PM

The girl at sephora told me that this is her favorite long lasting liquid liner. I had previously used tarte indelicable wink and makeup forever liquid liner. This is very black with a good consistancy, easy to apply. I did notice if my eyes got watery the corners would smuge. It isn't waterproof enough for me. The quantity vs. price is very poor. 2.5 ml for $15.50. I just bought urban decay liquid liner in soot and it was $14.00 for 6ml. Its a good buy for someone who doesn't apply a thick line of eyeliner.

on 11/1/2007 7:46:00 PM

Wow...what a surprise. My new favorite. Actually in the "prune styliste" shade. Liked it so much I went back to the store (Ulta) and bought the black and the brown as well. This goes on easily, quickly, lasts all day, no tugging, and looks as smooth and gorgeous as the look I get from my Bare Escentuals liquid eyeliner. Problem with the BE is it's not portable enough for me. So yea, the Bourjois liquid liner? A total winner for me.

Not the best but certainly not the worst. I've been using this while I look for my Lancome Artliner and it gets the job done. It does go on suprisingly smooth and lasting power is nice, too. However it's very watery and drying takes forever, making it hard to smudge it. I wanted to give this a 3.5. I decided to be generous and give it a 4 instead of a 3.

on 1/4/2008 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is great. It leaves such a sharp, glossy finish and lasts all day. It's not the easiest stuff to put on - I prefer sponge-tip applicators - but it's certainly not the most difficult. The only problem is that you really have to let it dry or it can get all over. But it's worth it because the liner stays fresh all day.

on 6/10/2008 2:48:00 PM

Simple black liquid eyeliner, totally to the point. Depending on how you apply it can make a thin or thick line, and it stays put great, even when i'm sweating. I see some reviewers said the color wasn't true black on them, I don't have that problem: it really is dark black on me. My tube is old too, I forgot I had it for like 2-3 years, and when it emerged from the depths of my stash bag it was still liquid, not clumped up. So now I'm using it often and really liking it. If i remember correctly this also has a very decent price. If this works well I don't see the point in spending much more to get a different simple black liner.