Bourjois Liner Pinceau in Noir

Bourjois Liner Pinceau in Noir

4.3

on 12/3/2012 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I used to buy this all the time when I was younger and bought high street grade products. As I graduated to HE products, I left it behind and bought gel liners, mac liquid last etc. on a whim I bought it again and remembered how easy it was to use. Lovely fine brush, smooth on and dried quickly. Lasted decently, certainly as well as mac and all round good performance for a bargain price. Will continue to buy again and again.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this as I wanted a brush tip to get a finer line and more control. I have only used the MAC liquid liner (which I love).

Pros:
- very fine lines possible, even when a newbie like me is in control
- strong black finish
- line stays put
- removes easily with lancome bifacils (the US version ROCKS BTW)
- easy to use brush

Cons:
- takes a while to dry, compared to MAC
- not as deep a black as MAC
- you do have to be careful that brush is not too fully loaded when you take it out of the tube

I will definitely keep using this. So glad I did not buy the new Max Factor because of the felt tip and generally bad reviews here on MUA.

Edited to add:
I have now used this for a few weeks and the love is gone. It has dried out and is very patchy when applied. It still takes ages to dry. Would not repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Costs just 5.95 and beats the YSL one I was using before. Gives a perfect line, not too harsh a black, but not wishy washy either. The brush is wonderful, enables you to draw a line as thin or as thick as you desire and I get a pure line, not broken as often happens with others. Doesn't smudge, lasts all day. Love it!