Bourjois Liner Pinceau in Noir

Bourjois Liner Pinceau in Noir

3.7

on 10/27/2016 2:36:00 PM

Hi guys,

I have been using this liquid eyeliner for many years and still feel that it is the best one I have ever tried! It is fairly cheap retailing at £6.99 from Boots/Superdrug. The shade 'Noir' is so pigmented. It is jet black, bold and sharp! It glides on very smoothly and therefore it is quite easy to apply. It stays on all day and does not smudge at all. I get oily eyelids and this does not affect the performance of the product.

I defo recommend and will continue to purchase this amazing liquid liner!

**Please Note**
The packaging has changed over the years. So the photograph that you see above is not the actual product. It is now all black but still the same shaped bottle.

on 3/4/2009 9:44:00 PM

I really loved the way this liner applied, looked and lasted. However, it was unpleasant to remove and most of all it burnt my skin. Everytime I applied I could feel it burning my eyelid and it seemed to cause breakouts on my face because it spread when I washed it off. I think the ingredients must be quite harsh for the burning sensation to occur. Not for those with sensitive skin I think!

on 11/14/2008 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Thanks to the fairly thin consistency and the well-designed brush, this is easy to apply. It doesn't flake or smudge, and it's quite good value.

However, it's a little watery, and doesn't give such a deep black as other eyeliners I've tried.

I won't buy this again as I no longer use products that are tested on animals, and I now use Urban Decay's eyeliners.