Maybelline Lip Polish in Nude Glow

No Image

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/9/2009 12:10:00 AM

Great nude lippy! It rivals one of my Chanel glossimers. Can't beat the BOGO price either. Doesn't dissolve or play peekaboo! Two thumbs up for staying power!

on 3/29/2007 7:46:00 PM

Hmm, the fact that its a LE from the Fall collection might be why I got it on clearance for a buck. Well anyway, onto this gloss's virtues!

Its a nice, not too cool (I can't stress this enough, I look dreadful in cool bubblegum-pinks), lippy pink-rose petal color. Very MLBB. No glitter, no stickiness, no smell. Yes worthy of repurchase - though I'd have to find it first. continued >>

on 7/26/2006 10:53:00 PM

I am really digging these Lip Polishes. I've gone kinda nuts lately and bought a handful of 'em. This one is my latest acquisition. It might be a limited edition Fall 2006 item, but I'm not 100% sure. It is definitely something they should consider keeping in the permanant line. The color is a rosy mauve that is not too cool or greyish or brown or purply (that last one's not a word but you know what I mean by a purply mauve, right?) It's a pretty medium rose that has enough brown in it to be a sort of "twig" color that would look great on both icy blondes and warm brunettes. There's no glitter or shimmer, just a nice shine, and the pigmentation is great. The gloss itself has a very nice texture: smooth, creamy and non-sticky. Of course you do have to reapply it fairly often, but hey, it's a lipgloss and it's only four bucks, so what more do you want? Oh, and another big bonus is that there's no scent or taste at all! That's extremely unusual for a drugstore product and should be reason enough for you to comb the Maybelline display for one of these babies. continued >>

Popular Lip Glosses