Arbonne Mineral Makeup Foundation

2.0

Not tested on animals

on 5/20/2010 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Let me start off by saying that I have very oily acne prone skin. I went to an Arbonne party that a friend of mine was having, the rep made it seem like this was going to perform miracles for me, she was very high pressure and pretty much forced me to order this! She sold me the primer and the mineral powder. This stuff is NOT cheap!

I received my order about a week and a half later. The first day I tried it I was not impressed. The primer feels good going on your skin, however I found that it really broke my skin out (this is all on day 1!) The mineral powder is not buildable and has a slight orange tint to it. By around 10am I was looking greasy already, more than usual for some reason. I found myself having to re-apply this 3 or 4 times. By the end of the day I resembled an old lady, the powder had melted off in some areas and settled in others. This lady keeps pressuring me to have a party, needless to say I will not be having one! This product failed to live up to the price and the inconvienence of having to wait for it. If you are looking for a good mineral powder I suggest BE matte!

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Was one of my 1st more natural mineral makeups, but slightly too sheer and natural for my liking, had to absolutely, no question about it-use concealer. And I don't have problem skin!

Was TOO dewy on me, I get oily quickly, and this did not compliment it.

Small amount, I ran out super fast.

When I touched up shine, it smeared rather than buffing back in. Once it got shiny, there was no going back into the skin, it wanted to stay above where it could see everyone!:)
Have moved onto others- it's almost like this had moisturiser built into it!