Arbonne Mineral Makeup Foundation

Arbonne Mineral Makeup Foundation

3.7

Not tested on animals

on 4/15/2017 4:51:00 PM

I wore this foundation for a few days. It was so shiny - and helped highlight every line and pore. Just awful.

on 11/16/2014 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am so sad that this product is discontinued! I cannot find a color to match my skin as good as the 7w did! Also I love the subtle color & natural flawless coverage this powder gave. If anyone has recommendations on something this better or very similar I would greatly appreciate it!

on 2/13/2011 3:46:00 PM

Loved this foundation! Be sure you are using a makeup primer & use a mineral powder brush apply in a circular motion.

on 12/2/2008 11:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I do sell Arbonne because I like to get the discounts on the products I do like but am not fond of their make-up. I thought this made my oily skin look too greasy and shiny and after wearing it for several hours turned my skin orange.

on 10/1/2008 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really like this, but have had a REALLY hard time with the shades. At first I got 2W, which I was sure would work, because I'm fairly light with warm undertones. Not so. It definately made me look orange and dark. Then I got 1C and mixed it with 2W. Still a shade too dark, but better, and wearable if I continue the coverage onto the first part of my neck so it blends. What I really like about this foundation is that it doesn't settle into the lines as much as others. I also like that the finish is luminous. When I say luminous I don't mean shiny, but it's not matte either. It's just perfect. And I love that it has SPF. Still the shades could be better.

on 7/16/2008 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Ok I am quickly changing my mind about Arbonne.

This is the best foundation I've ever tried (of the hundreds!). You get a huge amount for the money and it comes with a natural bristle kabuki brush (so soft and good for blending and passes that classic pull out test). I just spent a whole day with only it on my face and here I am 12 hours later still with flawless looking skin.

Unlike most foundations it makes the whole face take on a natural texture (even most mineral foundations still seem to accentuate the lumps and bumps i have going). It probably has some sort of humectant because my skin looks and feels softer and plumper as the day goes on, not huge for me but a nice feature.

The color though not an exact match for me (there's too few colors to do that, really Arbonne needs more colors for all their products) is a perfect blend between neutral and warm therefore easy to blend into the neck and cleavage without looking like a tanned kabuki doll. I guess now I need a lighter shade just to be able to blend, but this will be great when I have a better tan going.

Off course it doesn't keep me matte all day but what does?

Update 07/28/08 I just noticed yesterday that the color doesn't look right in all lights. Natural light and candlelight make it look like an orange cast on me, and I had to notice this looking at a pictrue of me and my friend when I had it on, she looks human I look Oompa Loompa. GRRR!

on 4/5/2008 4:58:00 AM

I have been using this mineral foundation for about a year, and I love it! I ran out of it, and I suffered while I was waiting for more to come in. People compliment me all the time on how my skin just glows. I noticed a lot of reviews said it was too dark for them, or too shiny. Well, I can't say either because I have darker, med/olive skin and normal skin. For me it is awesome, not too heavy at all. I tried Bare Escentuals once, and it was way too cakey for me so I was skeptical of any type of mineral powder until I tried Arbonne's. People ask me all the time how my skin gets that glow, and it's from the mineral powder. On days when I don't feel my skin looks that great in the morning, I put on my mineral powder and my skin looks fantastic. I also ride horses, and this made it outside when it was hot and humid while I was riding! LOVE it!

on 12/15/2007 5:57:00 PM

Love it! I've been using mineral foundation for the past 4 years. I started with Sheer Cover but didn't stick with it because i have oily skin and i couldn't touch up during the day because it actually left brush strokes on my face. This is not the case with arbonne. Great coverage without feeling like i am wearing a mask. I have patchy and freckled skin, and this stuff covers everything i don't like about myself. best of all, i can touch up in the middle of the day!

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I've never tried Arbonne products before or any other mineral foundation. I'm assuming that all mineral foundations are pretty much similar. I have oily skin and large pores that I try very hard to make look smaller. The mineral foundation seemed to accentuate the pores around my nose for some reason and my t-zone. The color was a fine match, but it brought out all the wrong things. I was going to give up on it, but I decided to try a regular matte loose powder with a light dusting of the foundation over top. It turned out really great. My skin looked healthy, yet I was able to avoid the spots with the large pores. I will only use this foundation unless I have a matte powder underneath first.

on 10/30/2006 1:50:00 PM

I had tried a sample of Bare Escentuals and was not crazy about it, I felt that it did not have enough coverage for me. My cousin had an Arbonne party so I decided to purchase this and give it a try. First all the good stuff; coverage is just what I wanted, sheer but covered the flaws, it has no scent, did not break me out (and everything breaks me out) and comes with its own kubuki brush so there is no need to purchase one. Now the bad stuff; the color range is horrible. The rep was just starting out in her business so she didn't have samples to try which made buying the right shade difficult. The price is a little steep but it does come with the brush so that does even it out. You have to purchase thru a rep, which I hate. And lastly the color transfers a little, this may be the case with all mineral mu but this was really the first one that I have tried. If I blot during the day, I will see the mu coming off. I will repurchase and get the lightest shade.