Arbonne Mineral Makeup Foundation

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Arbonne Mineral Makeup Foundation

Not tested on animals

I've not used mineral makeup before, my sister was using another mineral makeup brand and was about to run out. She swears by mineral foundation, and ordered this at an Arbonne presentation. This foundation is awesome. I tried it, and have never worn foundation to where I didn't feel too "made up". I ordered some and its the BEST decision I've made; I'll never use liquid foundation again.

The coverage is great, but it feels and looks like you don't even have foundation on! I set the foundation after applying blush and eyeshadow with Arbonne's loose powder. It lasts all day until I take it off at night -- no need to touch up during the day. I even have mild rosacea and don't have to reapply the foundation as I normally did when wearing liquid foundation.

I'd absolutely buy again!

Let me begin by referencing the MMU's I've bought before this: Urban Decay, Phys. Form, L'Oreal, Iredale, BMinerals, Everyday Minerals, Illuminaire, Colorscience, Sheercover (still a fave), GlowMinerals, Youngblood, etc etc etc.

SO< you can see I sorta know my MMups.

This is Best In Class. NO settling into lines. Comes with a kabuki brush, a lovely finely milled texture, fantastic believable coverage, OH, and color selection. Comes in warm, cool and neutrals= 15 shades!

PS: yes. I am an Arbonne rep... NOW! After finding this, how could I not get excited and want to sell it and tell the world... :) Try the Re-9 Skincare and the mascara, too. Will not disappoint.

JLH