Arbonne Mineral Makeup Foundation

3.4

Not tested on animals

on 11/16/2014 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am so sad that this product is discontinued! I cannot find a color to match my skin as good as the 7w did! Also I love the subtle color & natural flawless coverage this powder gave. If anyone has recommendations on something this better or very similar I would greatly appreciate it!

I was expecting a lot from my first Arbonne purchase. First of all, it is very difficult to even fit a brush into the sifter area. The opening is too small. This foundation doesn't cover all that well, even for a mineral foundation. It didn't last very long at all. I'm pretty disappointed to be honest.

on 4/17/2010 10:53:00 PM

I did not like Arbonne's mineral makeup at all! Granted, this was my first experience with loose minerals, but I decided to wait and review after I had tried other loose mineral products. I've now tried Alima, Everyday Minerals, and play around with Bare Escentuals. I can say that Arbonne is my least favorite.

It transfers - badly - even much later in the day the slightest touch will result in makeup transfer (blotting papers, clothes, other people...). Most other minerals seem to "melt" into the skin, but Arbonne's never does.

The color range is very limited, and not forgiving as some brands are (perhaps due to this lack of "melting" quality).

The brush is rough, and sheds badly. I'd rather they just left it out of the price/package!

on 10/1/2008 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really like this, but have had a REALLY hard time with the shades. At first I got 2W, which I was sure would work, because I'm fairly light with warm undertones. Not so. It definately made me look orange and dark. Then I got 1C and mixed it with 2W. Still a shade too dark, but better, and wearable if I continue the coverage onto the first part of my neck so it blends. What I really like about this foundation is that it doesn't settle into the lines as much as others. I also like that the finish is luminous. When I say luminous I don't mean shiny, but it's not matte either. It's just perfect. And I love that it has SPF. Still the shades could be better.

on 10/30/2006 1:50:00 PM

I had tried a sample of Bare Escentuals and was not crazy about it, I felt that it did not have enough coverage for me. My cousin had an Arbonne party so I decided to purchase this and give it a try. First all the good stuff; coverage is just what I wanted, sheer but covered the flaws, it has no scent, did not break me out (and everything breaks me out) and comes with its own kubuki brush so there is no need to purchase one. Now the bad stuff; the color range is horrible. The rep was just starting out in her business so she didn't have samples to try which made buying the right shade difficult. The price is a little steep but it does come with the brush so that does even it out. You have to purchase thru a rep, which I hate. And lastly the color transfers a little, this may be the case with all mineral mu but this was really the first one that I have tried. If I blot during the day, I will see the mu coming off. I will repurchase and get the lightest shade.