Arbonne Mineral Makeup Foundation

Arbonne Mineral Makeup Foundation

3.4

Not tested on animals

on 2/13/2011 3:46:00 PM

Loved this foundation! Be sure you are using a makeup primer & use a mineral powder brush apply in a circular motion.

on 2/5/2009 7:20:00 PM

I have been using Arbonne mineral makeup for al ittle over a year. I use the 7W in the winter and the 8W in the summer when I have a tan. It works great becuase I dont tan my face and the 8w does the trick. I am very acne prone and this make up does not clog my skin. Before Arbonne I was using liquud foundation and it was clogging my pores so bad, I think it was Revelon.
Anyway, just to try something new I tried the samples from everday minerals and I am not impressed. It doesnt give me the glow that Arbonne gives me. I do have very shiny skin and sometimes I can look oily at the end of the day when I use Arbonne, but I would rather be oily than dry looking. Try it its great and it doesnt feel like you're wearing makeup. When applying make sure to tap the excess off the brush so you dont create a dark mark. I am a pro now and that never happens...Also, the brush that comes with it isnt great so I use a big brush from Sephora. If I have a zit I cover it first w concealer and then apply the mineral make up.

on 12/2/2008 11:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I do sell Arbonne because I like to get the discounts on the products I do like but am not fond of their make-up. I thought this made my oily skin look too greasy and shiny and after wearing it for several hours turned my skin orange.

on 7/16/2008 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Ok I am quickly changing my mind about Arbonne.

This is the best foundation I've ever tried (of the hundreds!). You get a huge amount for the money and it comes with a natural bristle kabuki brush (so soft and good for blending and passes that classic pull out test). I just spent a whole day with only it on my face and here I am 12 hours later still with flawless looking skin.

Unlike most foundations it makes the whole face take on a natural texture (even most mineral foundations still seem to accentuate the lumps and bumps i have going). It probably has some sort of humectant because my skin looks and feels softer and plumper as the day goes on, not huge for me but a nice feature.

The color though not an exact match for me (there's too few colors to do that, really Arbonne needs more colors for all their products) is a perfect blend between neutral and warm therefore easy to blend into the neck and cleavage without looking like a tanned kabuki doll. I guess now I need a lighter shade just to be able to blend, but this will be great when I have a better tan going.

Off course it doesn't keep me matte all day but what does?

Update 07/28/08 I just noticed yesterday that the color doesn't look right in all lights. Natural light and candlelight make it look like an orange cast on me, and I had to notice this looking at a pictrue of me and my friend when I had it on, she looks human I look Oompa Loompa. GRRR!

I have a friend who sells Arbonne, so I thought I'd try this foundation. I have very oily, acne prone skin and this foundation just didn't cut it. At first, I thought it looked okay, but the coverage was moderate, not enough for me, and after an hour of wear, I had an oily sheen across my face, accenting the very flaws I was trying to cover up! The color was too dark-I ordered the lightest color they offer. I am back to using my HG, Estee Lauder Double Wear, which is great for people looking for full, lasting coverage. I think this foundation would be good for people with drier skin, those not needing too much coverage.