Arbonne Mineral Makeup Foundation

3.0

Not tested on animals

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Hated this stuff. Leaves an awful shimmery sheen. I tossed mine right into the garbage. Overpriced, too

on 4/28/2009 9:18:00 AM

I switch between the Mineral Powder and the Foundation and absolutely love both! I wear one shade during the spring and summer and then another shade during the fall and winter. I put it on one time before going to work and it is still looking good when I get off work 9 hours later! It goes on very smooth and evenly and I have sensitive skin and have never had a problem with it.

I fell in love when my best friend/arbonne rep applied this. Bought it, then noticed a strange itching and stinging. Found on MUA that Arbonne, as well as BE, uses a filler called bismuth oxychloride and many people react to it. My skin is not sensitive but it doesn't like this. Also the lightest color Arbonne sells will be several shades too dark when my summer color fades. I am now an Everyday Minerals convert. No bismuth, $12 for the same amt. Arbonne sells for $34, and more color choices. Sorry, but this is too much to overlook even for my BF!