Arbonne Mineral Makeup Foundation

Arbonne Mineral Makeup Foundation

3.4

Not tested on animals

on 10/30/2006 1:50:00 PM

I had tried a sample of Bare Escentuals and was not crazy about it, I felt that it did not have enough coverage for me. My cousin had an Arbonne party so I decided to purchase this and give it a try. First all the good stuff; coverage is just what I wanted, sheer but covered the flaws, it has no scent, did not break me out (and everything breaks me out) and comes with its own kubuki brush so there is no need to purchase one. Now the bad stuff; the color range is horrible. The rep was just starting out in her business so she didn't have samples to try which made buying the right shade difficult. The price is a little steep but it does come with the brush so that does even it out. You have to purchase thru a rep, which I hate. And lastly the color transfers a little, this may be the case with all mineral mu but this was really the first one that I have tried. If I blot during the day, I will see the mu coming off. I will repurchase and get the lightest shade.

I have been a faithful user of Bare Minerals since 1998 until now. I have discovered a mineral foundation that gives a better coverage. I love my Arbonne Mineral foundation. My only complaint is the applicator. The new applicator sheds until you get it broke in. other than that no complaints and a now faithful Arbonne mineral user.

I like many of Arbonne's products. I think they are of very high quality and I've seen them work for other people. I tried this mineral makeup and didn't like it. Number one, the color was wrong and that's never good. The biggest problem was the big sparkles that showed up on my face when I wore it. It has bismoth oxychloride in it and I was way too shiny. But in all fairness, it looks good on some other people I know. I gave mine away to a friend and she looks wonderful. I, on the other hand looked ready to disco!!!

on 4/15/2017 4:51:00 PM

I wore this foundation for a few days. It was so shiny - and helped highlight every line and pore. Just awful.

on 5/20/2010 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Let me start off by saying that I have very oily acne prone skin. I went to an Arbonne party that a friend of mine was having, the rep made it seem like this was going to perform miracles for me, she was very high pressure and pretty much forced me to order this! She sold me the primer and the mineral powder. This stuff is NOT cheap!

I received my order about a week and a half later. The first day I tried it I was not impressed. The primer feels good going on your skin, however I found that it really broke my skin out (this is all on day 1!) The mineral powder is not buildable and has a slight orange tint to it. By around 10am I was looking greasy already, more than usual for some reason. I found myself having to re-apply this 3 or 4 times. By the end of the day I resembled an old lady, the powder had melted off in some areas and settled in others. This lady keeps pressuring me to have a party, needless to say I will not be having one! This product failed to live up to the price and the inconvienence of having to wait for it. If you are looking for a good mineral powder I suggest BE matte!

on 2/5/2009 7:20:00 PM

I have been using Arbonne mineral makeup for al ittle over a year. I use the 7W in the winter and the 8W in the summer when I have a tan. It works great becuase I dont tan my face and the 8w does the trick. I am very acne prone and this make up does not clog my skin. Before Arbonne I was using liquud foundation and it was clogging my pores so bad, I think it was Revelon.
Anyway, just to try something new I tried the samples from everday minerals and I am not impressed. It doesnt give me the glow that Arbonne gives me. I do have very shiny skin and sometimes I can look oily at the end of the day when I use Arbonne, but I would rather be oily than dry looking. Try it its great and it doesnt feel like you're wearing makeup. When applying make sure to tap the excess off the brush so you dont create a dark mark. I am a pro now and that never happens...Also, the brush that comes with it isnt great so I use a big brush from Sephora. If I have a zit I cover it first w concealer and then apply the mineral make up.

on 12/2/2008 11:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I do sell Arbonne because I like to get the discounts on the products I do like but am not fond of their make-up. I thought this made my oily skin look too greasy and shiny and after wearing it for several hours turned my skin orange.

on 10/1/2008 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really like this, but have had a REALLY hard time with the shades. At first I got 2W, which I was sure would work, because I'm fairly light with warm undertones. Not so. It definately made me look orange and dark. Then I got 1C and mixed it with 2W. Still a shade too dark, but better, and wearable if I continue the coverage onto the first part of my neck so it blends. What I really like about this foundation is that it doesn't settle into the lines as much as others. I also like that the finish is luminous. When I say luminous I don't mean shiny, but it's not matte either. It's just perfect. And I love that it has SPF. Still the shades could be better.

I have a friend who sells Arbonne, so I thought I'd try this foundation. I have very oily, acne prone skin and this foundation just didn't cut it. At first, I thought it looked okay, but the coverage was moderate, not enough for me, and after an hour of wear, I had an oily sheen across my face, accenting the very flaws I was trying to cover up! The color was too dark-I ordered the lightest color they offer. I am back to using my HG, Estee Lauder Double Wear, which is great for people looking for full, lasting coverage. I think this foundation would be good for people with drier skin, those not needing too much coverage.

I absolutely, positvely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this foundation!! I had tried Jane Iredale mineral powder foundation in the past and hated it. It seemed to show every wrinkle and line on my face, even if I didn't know they existed. So when my friend, an Arbonne consultant, said I should try this foundation, I said NO WAY! However, she ended up bringing it over and just left it with me. I tried it the next day and it was fantastic. I love the light feeling of using a powder rather than a cream or stick foundation and whatever is in it reflects the light and makes my face look so smooth. I can't imagine using any other foundation now.