Arbonne Mineral Makeup Foundation

Arbonne Mineral Makeup Foundation

3.1

Not tested on animals

on 8/8/2011 3:17:00 PM

Great finish! I use this on top of my Armani foundation so perhaps it is too sheer to wear alone???
I like how it isn't completely matte, yet there isn't exactly a shimmer in it. Stays for hours!!! Went to a wedding in 118 degree heat and my face still looked good at 1 am!
Love the arbonne liquid foundation too, waiting for my current to run out so I can pick it up!

on 2/13/2011 3:46:00 PM

Loved this foundation! Be sure you are using a makeup primer & use a mineral powder brush apply in a circular motion.

on 5/20/2010 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Let me start off by saying that I have very oily acne prone skin. I went to an Arbonne party that a friend of mine was having, the rep made it seem like this was going to perform miracles for me, she was very high pressure and pretty much forced me to order this! She sold me the primer and the mineral powder. This stuff is NOT cheap!

I received my order about a week and a half later. The first day I tried it I was not impressed. The primer feels good going on your skin, however I found that it really broke my skin out (this is all on day 1!) The mineral powder is not buildable and has a slight orange tint to it. By around 10am I was looking greasy already, more than usual for some reason. I found myself having to re-apply this 3 or 4 times. By the end of the day I resembled an old lady, the powder had melted off in some areas and settled in others. This lady keeps pressuring me to have a party, needless to say I will not be having one! This product failed to live up to the price and the inconvienence of having to wait for it. If you are looking for a good mineral powder I suggest BE matte!

on 2/5/2009 7:20:00 PM

I have been using Arbonne mineral makeup for al ittle over a year. I use the 7W in the winter and the 8W in the summer when I have a tan. It works great becuase I dont tan my face and the 8w does the trick. I am very acne prone and this make up does not clog my skin. Before Arbonne I was using liquud foundation and it was clogging my pores so bad, I think it was Revelon.
Anyway, just to try something new I tried the samples from everday minerals and I am not impressed. It doesnt give me the glow that Arbonne gives me. I do have very shiny skin and sometimes I can look oily at the end of the day when I use Arbonne, but I would rather be oily than dry looking. Try it its great and it doesnt feel like you're wearing makeup. When applying make sure to tap the excess off the brush so you dont create a dark mark. I am a pro now and that never happens...Also, the brush that comes with it isnt great so I use a big brush from Sephora. If I have a zit I cover it first w concealer and then apply the mineral make up.

on 10/1/2008 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really like this, but have had a REALLY hard time with the shades. At first I got 2W, which I was sure would work, because I'm fairly light with warm undertones. Not so. It definately made me look orange and dark. Then I got 1C and mixed it with 2W. Still a shade too dark, but better, and wearable if I continue the coverage onto the first part of my neck so it blends. What I really like about this foundation is that it doesn't settle into the lines as much as others. I also like that the finish is luminous. When I say luminous I don't mean shiny, but it's not matte either. It's just perfect. And I love that it has SPF. Still the shades could be better.

on 5/7/2008 11:38:00 AM

I like a lot of Arbonne products, but I'm not particularly impressed by their Mineral Makeup Foundation. The color is great, but the coverage is minimal at best, and isn't nearly as good (in my opinion) as Bare Minerals. I also didn't care for their kabuki brush as well as the one that came with my BM set. I'll stick with Bare Minerals in the future!

on 12/15/2007 5:57:00 PM

Love it! I've been using mineral foundation for the past 4 years. I started with Sheer Cover but didn't stick with it because i have oily skin and i couldn't touch up during the day because it actually left brush strokes on my face. This is not the case with arbonne. Great coverage without feeling like i am wearing a mask. I have patchy and freckled skin, and this stuff covers everything i don't like about myself. best of all, i can touch up in the middle of the day!

on 4/20/2007 12:45:00 PM

I have been using mineral makeup for a while now. So I decided to try Arbonne. I ordered the lightest shade, and it was still a little dark. I tried it anyway after I tanned a bit. I put it on in the morning for work and by lunchtime it had turned orage. I don't even have oily skin! I looked like an oompa-loompa. The only redeeming quality of this experience was the great kubuki-style brush. Other than that, try bare Escentuals, Larenim, or Philosophy to avoid looking like an oompa-loompa. ** I called Arbonne to return the product and first they wouldn't talk to me because I was not the rep. I said I AM THE CUSTOMER! They didn't care. I paid about $25 for the powder, and they refunded me about $6. i called and asked why they only gave me six dollars back- they said it was a computer mistake and would fix it. THEY DIDN'T. Arbonne is kind of shady......

I have a friend who sells Arbonne, so I thought I'd try this foundation. I have very oily, acne prone skin and this foundation just didn't cut it. At first, I thought it looked okay, but the coverage was moderate, not enough for me, and after an hour of wear, I had an oily sheen across my face, accenting the very flaws I was trying to cover up! The color was too dark-I ordered the lightest color they offer. I am back to using my HG, Estee Lauder Double Wear, which is great for people looking for full, lasting coverage. I think this foundation would be good for people with drier skin, those not needing too much coverage.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I've never tried Arbonne products before or any other mineral foundation. I'm assuming that all mineral foundations are pretty much similar. I have oily skin and large pores that I try very hard to make look smaller. The mineral foundation seemed to accentuate the pores around my nose for some reason and my t-zone. The color was a fine match, but it brought out all the wrong things. I was going to give up on it, but I decided to try a regular matte loose powder with a light dusting of the foundation over top. It turned out really great. My skin looked healthy, yet I was able to avoid the spots with the large pores. I will only use this foundation unless I have a matte powder underneath first.