Urban Decay Paranoid [DISCONTINUED]

No Image

4.5

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

This has been brought back!! It’s in the sin afterglow highlighter + blush palette! Yay! This works as a bronzer/contour too it’s a bronzey shade w rosy undertones & PSA is darker but similar. I don’t know why they put such bronzey shades in a highlighter + blush palette.

on 11/16/2008 7:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Pretty, and works especially well with knowing smiles :p I agree that it doesn't look like much in the pan, but it's a perfect, natural, softening peach on my NC30 (olive/pink) skin. I have a naturally flushed look that makes blush kind of redundant on most days, so I reach for Paranoid when I want to look a little more indoorsy. It goes on best when I use a foundation (BE light or MAC sheer select loose), else it sort of does what a bronzer would for my winter complexion without the unnecessary shimmer. It does leave me wanting for a little longer lasting formulation, but overall, this one happily suits me.

I've been buying this stuff on Ebay because it's been discontinued. Sad - because it's a really nice, neutral color. Sort of a tan/pink. Looks really natural.

on 4/16/2007 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Well, this item is discontinued, but it's one of my everyday colors. There are other Urban Decay blush shades I like better, but this is definitely a great neutral tawny pink shade with a bit of silver shimmer. Very pretty and subtle.

on 3/27/2006 11:08:00 PM

it's been discontinued?? i'm so glad i bought it when i did then. gives a beautiful, natural looking rosy glow with a hint of shimmer..just enough so you'll notice it upclose but others see it more like a glow. blends well and doesn't break out my acne-prone skin.

on 11/26/2005 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My favorite. I loved this blush soooo much...it was sort of like a tawny-rosy color. I am very upset that it has been discontinued....it gave me a nice natural, healthy glow with a bit of shimmer...how will I ever replace this???

on 11/9/2005 6:56:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I got this blush in the Gypsy Den Face Case. I was so impressed with this that i got the full size. It is a beautiful shade that gives my face a glow. I probably am just abit dissapointed in the pigmentation, and am looking for a NARS blush in a similar shade. but i still wud not abandon this one. :)

This is discountinued...so sad because this in one of my favorite blushes. I'm a fairly light(Visian foundation from Urban Decay) and when I 1st bought this I hated it. Later on I saw this blush sitting there and I'd figure lettme try this with my smokey eye look and it was goregous! It comes up a dark rose (like another poster said). I really like this color and now I use it almost everyday! I wish I would of stocked up, I still have a lot left (I use very little blush). I *think* FETISH the new blush from Urban Decay would be almost like this, gotta check it out. It sounds the same, a plumy rose.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is one of my favorite blushes! It gives me a nice natural glow, without a lot of obvious color on my cheeks. It goes on nice and smooth and blends very well. It has a nice light shimmer to it. It has a weird patchouli scent to it, but I got used to it. It is such a gorgeous blush, I highly recomend getting it.

on 6/11/2005 5:33:00 PM

I actually like this blush more than the beloved X. Paranoid doesnt have that distinctive gold sheen factor and low maintenance shimmer imparts more of a natural look. Its has a hint of warm bronze which is especially perfect for summer. The staying power isnt a great as NARS blushes, but pretty decent for an high end brand. I may re-buy this when I run out, but I still prefer NARS blushes.