Rimmel Natural Bronzer in 22 Sun Bronze

Rimmel Natural Bronzer in 22 Sun Bronze

4.2

Talc, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Polybutylene Terephthalate, Magnesium Stearate, Acrylates Copo- Lymer, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polybutene, Methylparaben, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Propylparaben, Ethy- Lene/Va Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Parfum/Fragrance, Aloe Methylpropional, Ben- Zyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Butyl- Paraben [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-:Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007)].

on 9/21/2017 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The quality over price is worth it. I wish it didn't have any shimmer. If even more finely milled it would be better

on 9/9/2017 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this from CVS with a coupon so it was like $4. So I have no complaint about the pricing and therefore, I did not have any high expectations either. Interestingly, this is a great bronzer. It looks like a tan from sun or expensive bottles of tanning products. Also, the product is pigmated and covers very well. Honestly, I am quite surprised of the quality although I do not care about the brand that much. For the records, I am NC30, maybe not as yellow, but this looked great on my skin.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Great bronzer, lives up to its name (natural bronzer.) No shimmer, a nice slightly warm neutral bronze that adds a touch of color but no smudgy dirt tones. Sort of the color of MAC's "Soft Brown" eye shadow.

Comes in a screw top compact, large, but not a flip top (a bit annoying to open but not bad.) Good size for a big brush. Flat enough to fit in most makeup cases.

Really excellent.

on 2/27/2017 1:39:00 PM

Can't beat this bronzer for the price. It's buildable, gives a nice natural colour and is long lasting. My go-to!

on 4/13/2017 3:54:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

The color is perfect and it lasts a long time BUT it breaks me out like crazy!! I wish it didn't cause its my favorite so far but sadly i cannot bring rimmels products anywhere near my face!

Such a gorgeous, natural and affordable bronzer! The packaging is quite cheap tho, but the product itself is thebomb.com!

on 12/19/2016 7:03:00 AM

Beautiful matte bronzer, a little bit warmer side, but still natural on my NC20-25 skin, the best thing of this is it is super affordable, but you get good qualithy and natural bronze

on 2/6/2017 5:49:00 PM

This is a great, affordable bronzer. Probably in my top 5 overall, drugstore and highend. Perfect for my NC 25ish skin. In the pan there is a touch of shimmer but it doesn't translate onto the skin. It appears matte on my face. It's perfect for warming the face and giving it some life back after foundation. What I love the most tho is the wear time. I'm not sure it's water proof as it claims, but it wears ALL day for me. Unlike many other bronzers I own.

Pros:
Affordable.
Easy to find.
Super long wearing.
Blends easily.
Perfect amount of pigment.

Cons:
Packaging sucks.

There are other colors in this line, but I haven't tried them. This is a product I will keep on repurchasing!

Great bronzer that you can build- it smells powdery & the packaging is cheap but otherwise it's one of the best bronzers i've found on the drugstore aisles (however, i haven't tried too many). would definitely reccommend.

Nice color, buildable, applied smoothly, but broke me out.