Rimmel Natural Bronzer in 22 Sun Bronze

Rimmel Natural Bronzer in 22 Sun Bronze

4.2

Talc, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Polybutylene Terephthalate, Magnesium Stearate, Acrylates Copo- Lymer, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polybutene, Methylparaben, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Propylparaben, Ethy- Lene/Va Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Parfum/Fragrance, Aloe Methylpropional, Ben- Zyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Butyl- Paraben [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-:Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007)].

on 10/27/2016 5:09:00 AM

Broke me out on the cheeks where I applied this bronzer. Would not buy again

on 10/26/2016 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

A great bronzer at a great price. Love that this is totally matte, and doesn't come off orange, even after 8 hours. I'm Latina, but very light olive, so this works great as a contour as well. Its definitely a dupe for MAC bronzer, at a fraction of the price (under $6). I have several high end and drugstore bronzers; wet n wild, hard candy, MAC, Nars etc, and this bronzer is the one I reach for most. You won't be disappointed. You get a lot of product, and I have no issue with the packaging.

on 8/20/2016 2:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is such an amazing, inexpensive and versatile bronzer. It's a stunning warm shade which makes it perfect for adding warmth back into the skin but will definitely not make you look orange. It can be applied lightly for those with lighter shades or really built up for those with medium/tanned skin tones. At such an affordable price as well, you definitely cannot go wrong with this bronzer. Will forever repurchase!

on 3/18/2016 8:23:00 AM

I hate the smell of this, it's probably due to the (frankly useless) 8 SPF.

Use this carefully and sparingly, especially if you have fair/light skin. I only use it under my cheekbones to contour. It will come out orange anywhere else and can't be used all over the face. It's also completely matte.

It works well for what it is - a dark matte bronzer. However, it is not versatile and shouldn't be used for anything else.

on 3/12/2016 9:36:00 PM

Repurchased for the second time today! After panning the first one, I wanted to try higher end bronzers and went with MAC's Harmony. Wish I hadn't because it was too muddy/orange/difficult to blend etc. So I saw this on sale at Shoppers for 5.99$ CAD and decided to return to what was my first bronzer ever, and quite possibly my HG now.

This bronzer lives up to its name! It's super natural looking on me. (I'm N2 in Loreal's True Match/MUFE 117.) I use it in my ways; contouring my nose and hollows of cheeks, transition shade on the lids, warming up my face when my foundation's too light haha!

The packaging sucks though. My first one, the lid loosened up over time and would always fall off. The one I have now, the lid's on too tight and it's hard to open. It's not a twist up lid, more like a cover that you take off so be careful.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I am not sure if I am just using this incorrectly, if I bought the wrong shade, or if this is just a bad product. But this just made my face look very orange. I would suggest that you swatch this in store.

on 11/17/2015 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Great Bronzer. Love how it glides on the skin, great great great value!!
A little goes a long way too!
Packaging is weak and a bit too much glitter for my liking so 4/5!

Overall worth the money!

on 10/29/2015 2:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Everyone go get this if you are in need of a bronzer or contour powder. I so recommend this. Doesnt break me out is what I care most. Good color and buildable for NC30. I use this along with my MAC one. HOLY GRAIL STATUS.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I bought this one on sale (4€) when I wasn't happy about my other bronzer. It blends very well! With a soft, good quality brush it'll look very natrural, even on my fair skin. It gives a natural looking sun glow. The downside of this bronzer is that it looks orangey and cakey when overapplied.

on 8/7/2015 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I used to buy MAC bronzers religiously because I loved how matte and natural it made my face look, but at $30 a pop and the small amount you get, it decided it was time for a change. I looked up dupes for the MAC bronzers and this one came up..I LOVE IT! It's just like the MAC one, except it's way cheaper and you get more product. When blended nicely, it looks very natural, and keeps my slightly oily skin looking fresh all day. The only thing I hate about this product is the horrible packaging!

Popular Bronzers