Rimmel Natural Bronzer in 22 Sun Bronze

Rimmel Natural Bronzer in 22 Sun Bronze

4.2

Talc, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Polybutylene Terephthalate, Magnesium Stearate, Acrylates Copo- Lymer, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polybutene, Methylparaben, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Propylparaben, Ethy- Lene/Va Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Parfum/Fragrance, Aloe Methylpropional, Ben- Zyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Butyl- Paraben [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-:Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007)].

Great bronzer that you can build- it smells powdery & the packaging is cheap but otherwise it's one of the best bronzers i've found on the drugstore aisles (however, i haven't tried too many). would definitely reccommend.

on 2/6/2017 5:49:00 PM

This is a great, affordable bronzer. Probably in my top 5 overall, drugstore and highend. Perfect for my NC 25ish skin. In the pan there is a touch of shimmer but it doesn't translate onto the skin. It appears matte on my face. It's perfect for warming the face and giving it some life back after foundation. What I love the most tho is the wear time. I'm not sure it's water proof as it claims, but it wears ALL day for me. Unlike many other bronzers I own.

Pros:
Affordable.
Easy to find.
Super long wearing.
Blends easily.
Perfect amount of pigment.

Cons:
Packaging sucks.

There are other colors in this line, but I haven't tried them. This is a product I will keep on repurchasing!

Nice color, buildable, applied smoothly, but broke me out.

on 12/19/2016 7:03:00 AM

Beautiful matte bronzer, a little bit warmer side, but still natural on my NC20-25 skin, the best thing of this is it is super affordable, but you get good qualithy and natural bronze

on 10/27/2016 5:09:00 AM

Broke me out on the cheeks where I applied this bronzer. Would not buy again

on 10/26/2016 10:54:00 PM

A great bronzer at a great price. Love that this is totally matte, and doesn't come off orange, even after 8 hours. I'm Latina, but very light olive, so this works great as a contour as well. Its definitely a dupe for MAC bronzer, at a fraction of the price (under $6). I have several high end and drugstore bronzers; wet n wild, hard candy, MAC, Nars etc, and this bronzer is the one I reach for most. You won't be disappointed. You get a lot of product, and I have no issue with the packaging.

on 8/20/2016 2:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is such an amazing, inexpensive and versatile bronzer. It's a stunning warm shade which makes it perfect for adding warmth back into the skin but will definitely not make you look orange. It can be applied lightly for those with lighter shades or really built up for those with medium/tanned skin tones. At such an affordable price as well, you definitely cannot go wrong with this bronzer. Will forever repurchase!

on 3/18/2016 8:23:00 AM

I hate the smell of this, it's probably due to the (frankly useless) 8 SPF.

Use this carefully and sparingly, especially if you have fair/light skin. I only use it under my cheekbones to contour. It will come out orange anywhere else and can't be used all over the face. It's also completely matte.

It works well for what it is - a dark matte bronzer. However, it is not versatile and shouldn't be used for anything else.

on 3/12/2016 9:36:00 PM

Repurchased for the second time today! After panning the first one, I wanted to try higher end bronzers and went with MAC's Harmony. Wish I hadn't because it was too muddy/orange/difficult to blend etc. So I saw this on sale at Shoppers for 5.99$ CAD and decided to return to what was my first bronzer ever, and quite possibly my HG now.

This bronzer lives up to its name! It's super natural looking on me. (I'm N2 in Loreal's True Match/MUFE 117.) I use it in my ways; contouring my nose and hollows of cheeks, transition shade on the lids, warming up my face when my foundation's too light haha!

The packaging sucks though. My first one, the lid loosened up over time and would always fall off. The one I have now, the lid's on too tight and it's hard to open. It's not a twist up lid, more like a cover that you take off so be careful.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I am not sure if I am just using this incorrectly, if I bought the wrong shade, or if this is just a bad product. But this just made my face look very orange. I would suggest that you swatch this in store.