RIMMEL Natural Bronzer - Sun Bronze

RIMMEL Natural Bronzer - Sun Bronze
Enter Title

4.2

Talc, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Polybutylene Terephthalate, Magnesium Stearate, Acrylates Copo- Lymer, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polybutene, Methylparaben, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Propylparaben, Ethy- Lene/Va Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Parfum/Fragrance, Aloe Methylpropional, Ben- Zyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Butyl- Paraben [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-:Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007)].

The Rimmel natural bronzer is a good product because it's a bronzer that you can get at the drugstore and it is affordable. I tested it out and I talk about everything that you need to know in the video above :)

It isn't my first experience with Rimmel powder products that's why I'm really excited to share my opinion about it plus I included a little mini tutorial on how you can apply the bronzer.

on 5/31/2018 4:21:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Good color, applies evenly. I tylically prefer using my slightly wispy Jane Iredale fan brush, it picks up plenty of powder but applies in sheer, easily built up washes of color.

Packaging: the lid's construction is not optimal, but as it just sits in my makeup drawer, the slim profile works for me. There's plenty of product for a great price.

I love this applied into the hairline, across top of cheekbones, beidge of nose, eyelids/browbone (i dont wear eyeshadow most days) and chin.

I am super pleased it is springtime again so that i can move my bronzers to the front of my makeup drawer again. :D

on 5/7/2018 2:20:00 AM

THIS STUFF BREAKS YOU OUT!!! I have VERY acne-prone skin and my skin has just generally been pretty horrific for most of my life. I used to use this stuff for a face setting powder about a year ago so I figured I’d pick up another one since all of my regular powder compacts are way too light. Since I substituted it for a regular setting powder, I applied it all over my face. HORRIBLE mistake! I finally got my skin to calm down a few months ago and barely ever have serious breakouts now, but I only used this stuff twice and I’m breaking out worse than I have in months. The only thing that’s changed has been adding this to my makeup collection, I can’t think of a single thing that’s changed and would’ve made me break out like this. Do NOT put this anywhere near your face if you have skin that is at all acne prone!!!!!!

I've been buying this stuff for so many years. I've tried other bronzers, but always end up back to this guy. You really can't beat the price and the colour is great. I find it goes on very evenly and works if my skin is at its fairest, or if I've got a tan. My only complaint is the packaging. I see I'm not alone here. Several time's the cover has fallen off and I've ended up with crumbled bronzer all over my purse or makeup bag.

on 3/22/2018 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this bronzer! Perfect for every day use and just the right shade for my medium tan skin. I love the warmth it gives me. It's already very affordable but I got it at clearance so even better. I've seen some other reviews complaining that it has shimmer and the packaging sucks. I don't see any shimmer from it, it's pretty matte. As far as the packaging, it's nothing special but it hasn't broken or anything. I think this would work for someone who is light-tan to medium tan with warm undertones. I would buy this again for sure!
Also almost forgot to mention that it blends really well. I wish I was better at describing it lol but really it looks so smooth and blended with no effort.

on 3/16/2018 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Terrible packaging, the lid is made of thin plastic which cracks everywhere. It doesn't close tightly and keeps falling off.
Product blends well on the skin. For some reason I also love how it smells. The shade is way too warm for my skintone. I wouldn't purchase this product in another shade because of the horrible packaging.

on 12/1/2017 6:34:00 PM

I am on my fifth or sixth one of these, excellent quality yet super cheap! I use it daily as an eyeshadow of sorts then apply it more lightly on the rest of my face. Lasts all day, even when sweating at work. Great stuff!

on 9/21/2017 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The quality over price is worth it. I wish it didn't have any shimmer. If even more finely milled it would be better

on 9/9/2017 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this from CVS with a coupon so it was like $4. So I have no complaint about the pricing and therefore, I did not have any high expectations either. Interestingly, this is a great bronzer. It looks like a tan from sun or expensive bottles of tanning products. Also, the product is pigmated and covers very well. Honestly, I am quite surprised of the quality although I do not care about the brand that much. For the records, I am NC30, maybe not as yellow, but this looked great on my skin.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Great bronzer, lives up to its name (natural bronzer.) No shimmer, a nice slightly warm neutral bronze that adds a touch of color but no smudgy dirt tones. Sort of the color of MAC's "Soft Brown" eye shadow.

Comes in a screw top compact, large, but not a flip top (a bit annoying to open but not bad.) Good size for a big brush. Flat enough to fit in most makeup cases.

Really excellent.