4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

Desperate to find a bronzer for my super pale winter skin that would not have the slightest shimmer in it (not fan of any type of "luminous finish") and still would not look flat or muddy I grabbed this at the mall with milk and bananas. I was shocked how good this was. I was tempted to get Tom Ford or Estee Lauder but no need for the splurge. My skin is fair (about NW10), starts to look mature (Im in my early 40´s), sensitive, with rosacea, green undertone. This bronzer is totally matte but blends like a dream, even a person such pale as I am does not have to fear to use it to contour - no muddy look! Perfect balance of warm undertone with no orange hints. Very natural, effotless application. Can´t wish for more.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Other

EyesBlue

a year ago

I got the sunglow shade from Australia last year because it says waterproof and I wanted to test makeup in the pool. The shade is a bit orangy but super cute on my skin tone. A perfect match . Unfortunately I haven't seen that shade here in North America and hit pan on mine. It's been my everyday go to. Day and night. I highly recommend it. Hope you found my review helpful. If so please hit the helpful button so I know.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBlack

a year ago

I find it the best of many chain store products I have ever tried. Blends in well. Wish it had an attached cover. Like the matt look. No shine. Don't find it expensive. Have been using it for years. I find no need to look for any other. Satisfied with it.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

2 years ago

Good color, applies evenly. I tylically prefer using my slightly wispy Jane Iredale fan brush, it picks up plenty of powder but applies in sheer, easily built up washes of color. Packaging: the lid's construction is not optimal, but as it just sits in my makeup drawer, the slim profile works for me. There's plenty of product for a great price. I love this applied into the hairline, across top of cheekbones, beidge of nose, eyelids/browbone (i dont wear eyeshadow most days) and chin. I am super pleased it is springtime again so that i can move my bronzers to the front of my makeup drawer again. :D

About reviewer (47 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGray

1.0

2 years ago

THIS STUFF BREAKS YOU OUT!!! I have VERY acne-prone skin and my skin has just generally been pretty horrific for most of my life. I used to use this stuff for a face setting powder about a year ago so I figured I’d pick up another one since all of my regular powder compacts are way too light. Since I substituted it for a regular setting powder, I applied it all over my face. HORRIBLE mistake! I finally got my skin to calm down a few months ago and barely ever have serious breakouts now, but I only used this stuff twice and I’m breaking out worse than I have in months. The only thing that’s changed has been adding this to my makeup collection, I can’t think of a single thing that’s changed and would’ve made me break out like this. Do NOT put this anywhere near your face if you have skin that is at all acne prone!!!!!!

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

2 years ago

I've been buying this stuff for so many years. I've tried other bronzers, but always end up back to this guy. You really can't beat the price and the colour is great. I find it goes on very evenly and works if my skin is at its fairest, or if I've got a tan. My only complaint is the packaging. I see I'm not alone here. Several time's the cover has fallen off and I've ended up with crumbled bronzer all over my purse or makeup bag.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBrown

2 years ago

I love this bronzer! Perfect for every day use and just the right shade for my medium tan skin. I love the warmth it gives me. It's already very affordable but I got it at clearance so even better. I've seen some other reviews complaining that it has shimmer and the packaging sucks. I don't see any shimmer from it, it's pretty matte. As far as the packaging, it's nothing special but it hasn't broken or anything. I think this would work for someone who is light-tan to medium tan with warm undertones. I would buy this again for sure! Also almost forgot to mention that it blends really well. I wish I was better at describing it lol but really it looks so smooth and blended with no effort.

About reviewer (86 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

EyesBrown

2.0

2 years ago

Terrible packaging, the lid is made of thin plastic which cracks everywhere. It doesn't close tightly and keeps falling off. Product blends well on the skin. For some reason I also love how it smells. The shade is way too warm for my skintone. I wouldn't purchase this product in another shade because of the horrible packaging.

About reviewer (197 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

2 years ago

I am on my fifth or sixth one of these, excellent quality yet super cheap! I use it daily as an eyeshadow of sorts then apply it more lightly on the rest of my face. Lasts all day, even when sweating at work. Great stuff!

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium