Rimmel Natural Bronzer in 22 Sun Bronze

Rimmel Natural Bronzer in 22 Sun Bronze

4.2

Talc, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Polybutylene Terephthalate, Magnesium Stearate, Acrylates Copo- Lymer, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polybutene, Methylparaben, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Propylparaben, Ethy- Lene/Va Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Parfum/Fragrance, Aloe Methylpropional, Ben- Zyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Butyl- Paraben [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-:Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007)].

Such a gorgeous, natural and affordable bronzer! The packaging is quite cheap tho, but the product itself is thebomb.com!

on 2/27/2017 1:39:00 PM

Can't beat this bronzer for the price. It's buildable, gives a nice natural colour and is long lasting. My go-to!

Great bronzer that you can build- it smells powdery & the packaging is cheap but otherwise it's one of the best bronzers i've found on the drugstore aisles (however, i haven't tried too many). would definitely reccommend.

on 2/6/2017 5:49:00 PM

This is a great, affordable bronzer. Probably in my top 5 overall, drugstore and highend. Perfect for my NC 25ish skin. In the pan there is a touch of shimmer but it doesn't translate onto the skin. It appears matte on my face. It's perfect for warming the face and giving it some life back after foundation. What I love the most tho is the wear time. I'm not sure it's water proof as it claims, but it wears ALL day for me. Unlike many other bronzers I own.

Pros:
Affordable.
Easy to find.
Super long wearing.
Blends easily.
Perfect amount of pigment.

Cons:
Packaging sucks.

There are other colors in this line, but I haven't tried them. This is a product I will keep on repurchasing!

Nice color, buildable, applied smoothly, but broke me out.

on 12/19/2016 7:03:00 AM

Beautiful matte bronzer, a little bit warmer side, but still natural on my NC20-25 skin, the best thing of this is it is super affordable, but you get good qualithy and natural bronze

on 10/27/2016 5:09:00 AM

Broke me out on the cheeks where I applied this bronzer. Would not buy again

on 10/26/2016 10:54:00 PM

A great bronzer at a great price. Love that this is totally matte, and doesn't come off orange, even after 8 hours. I'm Latina, but very light olive, so this works great as a contour as well. Its definitely a dupe for MAC bronzer, at a fraction of the price (under $6). I have several high end and drugstore bronzers; wet n wild, hard candy, MAC, Nars etc, and this bronzer is the one I reach for most. You won't be disappointed. You get a lot of product, and I have no issue with the packaging.

on 8/20/2016 2:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is such an amazing, inexpensive and versatile bronzer. It's a stunning warm shade which makes it perfect for adding warmth back into the skin but will definitely not make you look orange. It can be applied lightly for those with lighter shades or really built up for those with medium/tanned skin tones. At such an affordable price as well, you definitely cannot go wrong with this bronzer. Will forever repurchase!

on 3/18/2016 8:23:00 AM

I hate the smell of this, it's probably due to the (frankly useless) 8 SPF.

Use this carefully and sparingly, especially if you have fair/light skin. I only use it under my cheekbones to contour. It will come out orange anywhere else and can't be used all over the face. It's also completely matte.

It works well for what it is - a dark matte bronzer. However, it is not versatile and shouldn't be used for anything else.

Popular Bronzers