Rimmel Natural Bronzer in 22 Sun Bronze

Rimmel Natural Bronzer in 22 Sun Bronze

4.2

Talc, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Polybutylene Terephthalate, Magnesium Stearate, Acrylates Copo- Lymer, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polybutene, Methylparaben, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Propylparaben, Ethy- Lene/Va Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Parfum/Fragrance, Aloe Methylpropional, Ben- Zyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Butyl- Paraben [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-:Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007)].

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Great bronzer, lives up to its name (natural bronzer.) No shimmer, a nice slightly warm neutral bronze that adds a touch of color but no smudgy dirt tones. Sort of the color of MAC's "Soft Brown" eye shadow.

Comes in a screw top compact, large, but not a flip top (a bit annoying to open but not bad.) Good size for a big brush. Flat enough to fit in most makeup cases.

Really excellent.

on 4/13/2017 3:54:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

The color is perfect and it lasts a long time BUT it breaks me out like crazy!! I wish it didn't cause its my favorite so far but sadly i cannot bring rimmels products anywhere near my face!

Such a gorgeous, natural and affordable bronzer! The packaging is quite cheap tho, but the product itself is thebomb.com!

on 2/27/2017 1:39:00 PM

Can't beat this bronzer for the price. It's buildable, gives a nice natural colour and is long lasting. My go-to!

Great bronzer that you can build- it smells powdery & the packaging is cheap but otherwise it's one of the best bronzers i've found on the drugstore aisles (however, i haven't tried too many). would definitely reccommend.

on 2/6/2017 5:49:00 PM

This is a great, affordable bronzer. Probably in my top 5 overall, drugstore and highend. Perfect for my NC 25ish skin. In the pan there is a touch of shimmer but it doesn't translate onto the skin. It appears matte on my face. It's perfect for warming the face and giving it some life back after foundation. What I love the most tho is the wear time. I'm not sure it's water proof as it claims, but it wears ALL day for me. Unlike many other bronzers I own.

Pros:
Affordable.
Easy to find.
Super long wearing.
Blends easily.
Perfect amount of pigment.

Cons:
Packaging sucks.

There are other colors in this line, but I haven't tried them. This is a product I will keep on repurchasing!

Nice color, buildable, applied smoothly, but broke me out.

on 12/19/2016 7:03:00 AM

Beautiful matte bronzer, a little bit warmer side, but still natural on my NC20-25 skin, the best thing of this is it is super affordable, but you get good qualithy and natural bronze

on 10/27/2016 5:09:00 AM

Broke me out on the cheeks where I applied this bronzer. Would not buy again

on 10/26/2016 10:54:00 PM

A great bronzer at a great price. Love that this is totally matte, and doesn't come off orange, even after 8 hours. I'm Latina, but very light olive, so this works great as a contour as well. Its definitely a dupe for MAC bronzer, at a fraction of the price (under $6). I have several high end and drugstore bronzers; wet n wild, hard candy, MAC, Nars etc, and this bronzer is the one I reach for most. You won't be disappointed. You get a lot of product, and I have no issue with the packaging.