Pout Palm Beach Compact

Filtered by hair type : Straight

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I am sooooo glad I swapped for this compact! It is lovely! When I first openend it, I wasn't sure if the colors were me. I usually try to stick with cooler toned colors, but they look PERFECT!!!! I like to use the pink blush on the apples of my cheeks, then I pat the bronzer along my cheekbones. The bronzer is more of a highlighter than an all over bronzer, but it works wonderfully. gives me a glow without making me look shiny or dewy at all. All of the products have shimmer in them, but it is very finely milled and looks just like a nice, natural glow (unless you pile waaay too much on, of course!). A lot of shimmery products make the pores on my cheeks look large, but this does not do that at all. The lighter pink gloss is a bit too shiny if I pile it on, but it looks great dabbed over a lipstick or applied lightly on its own. I can pile on the coral gloss with no problem though. I am very very pleased with it and would purchase again if I ever ran out....but this seems like it will last forever!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Pout's Palm Beach Cheek & Lip Compact contains 0.068 oz. of each of the following: 2 Creamy cheek colors (I'm pretty sure they are the Coral Nymph/Bronze Siren shades that are in the Cheek To Cheek Compact) and 2 Lip Polishes (the shades are not named). The cream blushes give a beautiful smooth glowy flush to my cheeks and are very pigmented so I only needed a few small dabs. They lasted all day on me & are so pretty blended together! I also like to use the cream blush on my lips & then top with one of the shimmery glosses it looks soooo gorgeous! The lip polishes smell delish - like creme brulee but are not flavored;/ They have a bit of a soapy taste similar to Revlon's SL glosses though not quite as bad. They are sheer but look gorgeous with a fine gold shimmer & great shine. They also feel nice & moisturizing on my lips which is fabulous!

continued >>