Pout Palm Beach Compact

Filtered by age: 25-29

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I am sooooo glad I swapped for this compact! It is lovely! When I first openend it, I wasn't sure if the colors were me. I usually try to stick with cooler toned colors, but they look PERFECT!!!! I like to use the pink blush on the apples of my cheeks, then I pat the bronzer along my cheekbones. The bronzer is more of a highlighter than an all over bronzer, but it works wonderfully. gives me a glow without making me look shiny or dewy at all. All of the products have shimmer in them, but it is very finely milled and looks just like a nice, natural glow (unless you pile waaay too much on, of course!). A lot of shimmery products make the pores on my cheeks look large, but this does not do that at all. The lighter pink gloss is a bit too shiny if I pile it on, but it looks great dabbed over a lipstick or applied lightly on its own. I can pile on the coral gloss with no problem though. I am very very pleased with it and would purchase again if I ever ran out....but this seems like it will last forever!

I'm not a bronzer or a blush girl at all but i decided to give this a try. The colours are very natural and suit me perfectly. The blush and bronzer are coral nymph and bronze siren from a previous split compact. The lip glosses are beautiful, though unsure of the names. I'm not a huge fan of the packaging, as its quite different to the usual pout cosmetics but still, amazing products once again from an amazing brand!