Pout Palm Beach Compact

Filtered by age: 19-24

O-M-G! I love my Pout compact I have three and I'm still nervous I'll run out lol.. I love the colors the brownish blush is so nice and the pinkish peachy 1 is super cute & fun this is really one of my fave items. Its also a mirrored compact (wish MAC blushes had more of those) and its not expensive I dont remember the exact cost but I know it wasnt much.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Pout's Palm Beach Cheek & Lip Compact contains 0.068 oz. of each of the following: 2 Creamy cheek colors (I'm pretty sure they are the Coral Nymph/Bronze Siren shades that are in the Cheek To Cheek Compact) and 2 Lip Polishes (the shades are not named). The cream blushes give a beautiful smooth glowy flush to my cheeks and are very pigmented so I only needed a few small dabs. They lasted all day on me & are so pretty blended together! I also like to use the cream blush on my lips & then top with one of the shimmery glosses it looks soooo gorgeous! The lip polishes smell delish - like creme brulee but are not flavored;/ They have a bit of a soapy taste similar to Revlon's SL glosses though not quite as bad. They are sheer but look gorgeous with a fine gold shimmer & great shine. They also feel nice & moisturizing on my lips which is fabulous!

continued >>