Milani Glitzy Glamour Gloss in Charmer

Not tested on animals

on 9/15/2011 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Brown ... Boring? You can forget that train of thought with this lip gloss. The colour is a deep brownish bronze with golden shimmer. It has a satiny feel to the lips and glides on easily. This lip gloss is so smooth, extremely pigmented and fulfilled my expectations. It is by no means sticky or super glossy, instead it is soft and silky providing a wonderful gleam. The colour can be applied strongly or buffed out to give a warm golden brown sheen to the lips revealing your natural lip colour beneath. The lip gloss feels and is moisturising. The smell is a bit plasticity at first but this fades into a more sweet smell afterwards, which is OK with me. The shimmer is not overwhelming or grainy but subtle and slight. This really is a sumptuous lip product, I recommend.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

This is a really "sexy" color that plays up the bronze look I am going for! I keep getting compliments on how gorgeous my lips look...all from a drugstore treasure! Love Milani. Love Charmer. Def. a keeper and a must have!

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

This color is absolutely gorgeous! The formula is moisturizing and light-feeling. Not all heavy and greasy. The color is very satiny. Perfect for day or night. Very long-lasting! I may have to go back across the street to CVS to get some more before they are all gone!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This is the most beautiful gloss on my dark brown skin. Charmer is a deep rich-brown with a satin texture, metallic finish, and yellow-gold flash. Looks very pretty paired with MAC 'Coco Beach' pigment. Highly pigmented and color last very well. Pretty for day. But the satin finish and gold flash make an ultra sexy evening look. I purchased several so that I would not be discontinued on me. Thank you Milani!!!!! continued >>