Jordana Cosmetics Baked Eye Shadow

Price: $

Price: $

asdasd

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

First of all the updated packaging of these is a real improvement they look modern and they are sturdy and practical just like the old MAC eyeshadows from the 90s before the flip tops. The formula is also on par with MAC shadows - I purchased 'Mauve My way' which is literally a shade deeper than quarry and the matte black shadow which is just as pigmented as MAC carbon with slightly less fallout. Smooth velvety mattes and I got them for $3 NZ what a steal!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

YES YES YES! this is what some major HE companies should learn -- consumers want products that deliver and at a reasonable cost.

I bought White lies, black, wine, and the taupe -- all for 1.00 !!! the pigmentation is comparable to CD ! *which to me are the best pigmented eyeshadows* ...

if you can snag some of these do so!.. the color, quality and pigmentation is worthy of more than 5 stars.. I am buying more of the White lies if I have to pay triple.. lol. Honestly this beats the **** out of MAC Gesso and other whites -- it is matte, not sparkly, sprinkly or frosty. And yet it is not chalky, it verges on sheer but with coverage. the black is comparable to UD Blackout and beats MAC Carbon. the Wine is amazing.. if in a different container, would be worth $ 25 from a comparable CdeP product.. the Taupe is just crazy great too.. and so begins my hunt for more of these beauties.

also, note that big trend for 2014 Spring/Summer is White!

OOOh , These eyeshadows are the best thing that happened to me since a long time , I live in Egypt and having brands like (MAC, UrbanDecay , ..) is impossible , while other famous Drugstore like (Bourjois , L'Oreal ..etc ) are available sometimes but for crazy prices !!..Till I met the lovely Jordana stand and met those shadows ..very good price , not dirt cheap but good , AMAZING quality ( I could swear these adapt themselves to what I have in mind :) ..different finishes (I love matts and they are the hardest to find in Drugstore brands ..) ..What else could I ask for ..for reference I have 7 single colour effects now and one Duo :
The singles are (those I have ..)
Creamy Vanilla : Matt smooth cream .
Pink of Me : Frosty , dimensional light pink.
Pretty Peach : perfect light peach matt finish.
Mauve my way : very pretty matt , dark mauve-taupe.
Ms Jordana : duo-chrome strong purple.
Over the Taupe :cool , taupe with beautiful sheen (not glitter ) that can look either brownish or purplish according to the light WONDERFUL colour.
Splurge : Light, frosty green .
Heart of Gold : Warm gold with a beautiful sheen
Supernatural : Cold toned gold
Gunmetal : perfect gunmetal satin finish

The Duo is in "Good Match " which has a light chocolaty brown and a bit dark beige both are matt. Update : I have bought more duos since , so check my review about them if you're interested .

ALL these eye shadows are buttery smooth , blend like a dream and zero fallout ..they hardly need a primer or a base to show the colours , as they are sooo pigmented :)
I plan on getting the whole line for sure ..The best addiction I had ;)

I have 5 of these shadows, and I am honestly IN LOVE!
I find these to be more pigmented than my revlon single eyeshadows, and they are half the price! unlike most cheap brands jordana gives you a range of different finishes. these are ridiculously pigmented (in a good way) and do not stain the skin, and give easy removal. The dont have to bad fallout, but the shimmery ones are worse for that.
Two of my favourites are ms brown and bronzeville

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The colors are pretty, the quality isnt good because the texture is a lot powdery and looking very chalk, so 2 lippies!

I have this eyeshadow in Over the Taupe and I'm amazed by the quality that I will definitely be buying more in the future. This color in particular reminds me of Satin Taupe, which is great because of the big price difference between the two. The shadow is soft, but not powdery. It's really smooth and blendable. This makes a gorgeous crease color or a great base for a more dramatic look.
I'm so happy I discovered Jordana. Their products are quite amazing for the price!

I only have the matte colors but I love ALL of them. So incredible....these shadows are smooth and richly pigmented, but with almost zero fallout...not powdery whatsoever. I pick up Jordana at my local SaveMart Grocery Store, where they have all Jordana products on a 2/3$ deal....amazing stuff for only $1.50 a pop. You cannot beat these shadows [or any other Jordana products IMO]

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Amazing pigmentation! I have this is Coco Silk which is a lovely metallic bronze color! looks great all over the lid and also smudged over some eyeliner! Pigmented, long lasting and most of all inexpensive. I'd say this is better than some higher end eyeshadows i have purchased from various brands at 10-19 bucks a pop.

For a while, i had a little pot of eyeshadow sitting in my bathroom, & i couldn't figure out what it was or where it came from. nonetheless, I used it for a couple of months, & I really liked it. One day while going through reviews on eye shadows, i found one on a brand called "Jordana", that I had never heard of. I read it & found out it was the eyeshadow that was still sitting in my bathroom. I also found out it was only a $1! i was amazed, because I had been using it for such a long time, loving it. if you knew me, you'd know that i almost always stick with higher quality makeup like MAC, until I came upon this brand. I love how they last all day & are VERY pigmented! (or so the one I have in amber). I will go out & buy some asap :)

I bought A Jordana single eyeshadow in Wine at the closing of A store for $1.it is sooooo pigmented!I Love it!and it lasts and shows up sooo well,without primer or base!definitley buy it!