Jordana Cosmetics Baked Eye Shadow

Price: $

Price: $

asdasd

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I purchased "mauve my way", which is a medium matte purple/taupe color. Shade reminds me a of a darker version of Mac's quarry eyeshadow. These shadows are so inexpensive and the quality is pretty damn good for a drugstore product. Packaging is a silver pot with a screw top lid but you can YouTube a video on how to depot them. The pans fit into a mac eyeshadow palette. Def would repurchase this shade and check out others! :)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The colors are pretty, the quality isnt good because the texture is a lot powdery and looking very chalk, so 2 lippies!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i got this at a dollar tree a couple years ago, and just randomly found it.
i have it in "winter white" even though it is like a light beige. the pigmentation is amazing. it evens out my eye lid sooooooo well. i use i use it every day, i'm obsessed!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

man these eyeshadows r pretty awesum i got one in terri cota frm me local $2 shop for bout 3buks(dats less dan $2 us i think?) its lyk a reli reli pretty golden color(i luv golden eye shadowz!!!), its reli high pigmentd(pretty much as awesum as me napoleon eye shadows), stays on 4 lyk a real lng time(im talkin bout 6hrs mayb? n i hav sum oily lids lol), i lyk dem shimmery shades n its pretty shimmery bt nicely shimmery! so yea strongly recommend!!!!

edit: a while ago my local $2 shop got these eye shadows in da new package, u no instead of a screw top container they cme in da sort of containers in da photo? i got 1 in da shade bronze bombshell as im a sucker 4 neutral bronzey shades n it was a very crappy eye shadown. thr was absolutely no color pay off at all...i didnt give up n got coca silk(a plummy brown color wif sparkles) n brown sugar ( a matte dark brown) n dey have such awesum color pay off n r gorgeous shades!!i suggest u all go n pik up sum of these as dey r 3.3g of pretty-ness

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have to admit, these are pretty impressive for such a cheap price. I don't like to use them because of the ingredients that are bad for my sensitive eyes but I will deff use them from time to time or when I don't want to break the bank. The staying power is excellent and the colours are great. They remind me of MAC, but cheaper.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I recently bought JORDANA's CHOCOLATE POT SHADOW. It is a great neutral color. I use it with SAND from the SAND and TOAST duo. It goes great together for a daytime smokey look. I am using the colors for MAX FACTORS look NAUGHTY AND NICE. Will definetly by again yet, I will be buying the PEACH and CHOCOLATE duo eyeshadow instead. I like these better than the color xtend shadows because they are matte and smooth, COLOR XTEND are too shimmery.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Let me start by saying I have high end (Chanel) to lowest end (Aziza) and I would say Jordana is my favorite. I love the texture and staying power. Purchase theses whenever I go into Walgreens for meds. or whatever and feel no guilt.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

At one dollar each these shadows are a seriously underrated beauty product IMO. They come in beautiful shades, have good texture and blendability and are not overly prone to creasing like some other shadows. These are an absolute must try IMO. Don't waste your money on more expensive, subpar eyeshadows when you can get great quality ones for practically pennies. A+++++++++++

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

For 99cents, these Jordana eyshadows ROCK! I have Beige, Icy Heather, Mint, and Sea Mist. Haven't had problems with creasing or fading, and Icy Heather looks divine with my amber-hazel eyes! It's definitely a cheaper knockoff of milani's icy plum. The only caveat I have with JOrdana e/s is the color selection. I wish they had more plums/purples and greens! Otherwise, a great choice for literally a buck!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

You can't go wrong with Jordana. The prices are affordable and the colors are very trusty. My favorites are Pink Champagne and Moss. I use them day in and day out.