Jordana Baked Eye Shadow

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone

Price: $

Price: $

asdasd

For a while, i had a little pot of eyeshadow sitting in my bathroom, & i couldn't figure out what it was or where it came from. nonetheless, I used it for a couple of months, & I really liked it. One day while going through reviews on eye shadows, i found one on a brand called "Jordana", that I had never heard of. I read it & found out it was the eyeshadow that was still sitting in my bathroom. I also found out it was only a $1! i was amazed, because I had been using it for such a long time, loving it. if you knew me, you'd know that i almost always stick with higher quality makeup like MAC, until I came upon this brand. I love how they last all day & are VERY pigmented! (or so the one I have in amber). I will go out & buy some asap :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Another low price brand that can beat high-end products. It goes smooth on my eyes. The colors are very beautiful. High pigmentation for the price. I expect a larger collection of colors from them.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I cannot believe the value of these shadows. For 88 cents each (at Drug Emporium), they are a bargain. The quality is just fine for me. The shadows are silky soft, not grainy, and apply easily for me. I have absolutely no creasing with these (I do use an eyeshadow base). The colors I have, (Mint, Terra Cotta, and Peach) are flattering for me, blend easily, and show up well on my skin. I am very impressed with these and will be buying many more. I don't see the need to spend $10 extra dollars for one shadow for a brand name, when I get results like these. Give 'em a try. :)