Jordana Cosmetics Baked Eye Shadow

Price: $

Price: $

asdasd

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Costs less than a buck!! I repeat, costs less than 1 dollar!

I love this product. I have heather, mint and sea mist. I wish they had a larger color selection and I would live by this but unfortunantly they don't have a lot of colors that I really love

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This review is for the color Ms Brown. I am absolutely loving this color!! It is a rich cool brown with a touch of gold shimmer. I've been using it as an overall wash on my lid during the day and love that it is natural but definitely brightens my dark brown eyes and also provides a more polished look without looking like your wearing a lot of make-up. I've paired it with dark brown eye liner and also navy liner, and I think this color would work with many eye liner colors to add more interest. The quality is nice too... easy to blend in and you don't have to keep layering as it has good pigment.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

OK, now we're talking people! I had maybe half a dozen of these in the old flat black "squoval" 3.3g packaging with the useless sponge tip applicator and they weren't very good. The paler shades like Rich Vanilla, Pink Fairy and Peach Pie were OK but the purple shades were utter crap. Then I spotted the new packaging (little round screw top silver plastic pots, 1.65g) and for $3.90NZD each I thought I'd try one out... I chose High Maintenance (deep smoky aubergine) because it seemed every other purple e/s I've bought recently (including MAC Purple Haze & Nocturnelle and Stila Cassis) had crappy pigmentation, which really annoyed me because they cost a lot... So I figured I could throw down less than 4 bucks and if it was shit then it wouldn't matter so much, right? I mean, no one LIKES to waste money but my search for the perfect purple eyeshadow seems to be neverending...
Well, this little beauty totally knocked my socks off. Highly pigmented, smooth, silky and easy to blend. I went back the next day and picked up 6 more and they are all of equally high quality. Over the Taupe, Mauve My Way and Gunmetal are among my favourites and Ms Jordana is close to MAC Parfait Amour, a little deeper, less bright and less blue/more red so not a dupe but it's in the same family. Oh, and I can buy NINE of these for less than a single MAC e/s costs here. Totally amazing quality product, in cheap but functional packaging and a bargain price. You can't go wrong. I want to buy the rest now!
EDIT: OK, I went back and bought most of the others colours, these are really, really good. Pigmented, smooth, possibly a little bit dusty and a tiny bit of fall out when applied with a large bristle brush (but no more then MAC e/s) but totally freakin' awesome as far as I am concerned. And for less than $4NZD. SOLD! (to the crazy lady with 2 entire drawers full of eyeshadow!)

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

AMAZING QUALITY! size of stilla eyeshadows

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Fabulous matte eye shadow. Peach and sand are great as bases. Smooth and creamy. Long wearing. Not that into the screw top lid. Wish it was packaged better, but so cheap and wonderfull.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Great product at a great price. I bought mine at the dollar store. I have a quad called four leaf clover. I love the gold color. Just the right amount of frost. I don't like too much frost due to my age. Buy it! It's worth every penny!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I bought them in white, moss, and mint.

The moss and mint have decent pay off, the white is poor...over all not worth it.

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I have about 8 of these and they are all excellent, good pigment, long lasting, not too dusty and only 99 cents.

LOVE IT!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Excellent quality for the money, all rave, no complaint except they're hard to find (not only do few drug stores stock Jordana, those that do may not have e/s or blush.) I have 4 Jordana shadows: Moss, Pewter,
Navy (violet), and Taupe (dusty
violet). And 2 duos: Navy/Almond, Black/Ivory.