Jordana Baked Eye Shadow

Price: $

Price: $

asdasd

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I love the eye shadows!! Very pigmented and lasts a long time!! Really the only problem is the packaging is a bit cheap, i have had a couple shadows break on me other then that the price and product it self is great!

Whelp, thanks to all the wonderful reviews decided I would hit the dollar store and buy a few neutral colors. Great stuff....great colors. To think that I have purchased similar items from MAC for $12-15 bucks, and these are a buck a pop. Amazing! Thanks for the turn on (if people still say that).

I'm addicted to these shadows. I have ten shades--winter white, opal, peach, beige, cocoa, chocolate, oro, icy heather, moss and toast--and wish I could find more. I also wish they'd bring back Oro, the most beautiful shade ever. The shadows are on the soft side and shatter easily if you drop them. (So don't drop them.) This is a very neutral range for people who don't want parrot eyes. The frosts are very subtle.

Great quiality for such a low price. I've only tried a couple of the mattes (Chocolate and Almond), and they are really pigmented, not chalky! I thouht that Almond was almost a dead ringer for MAC Brule. I like to use that shade as a base. I love that they fit into MAC palettes too!

I have this in Chestnut, which is a copper-ish color. It goes on SO silky and smooth! I'm getting a bit tired of the color though. I think it may look better on tanner ladies. I'm planning on picking up one or two other colors that I may like more.

The shadow comes in your standard round tin. They're only sold for a buck, so I suggest looking around for these; maybe you'll be able to find your color!

These eye shadows are AMAZING! You can't beat the price (99c) and the colors are fabulous. I got "Oro" and "Beige." Oro is an awesome iridescent yellow - a very complex color for such a cheap product. Very similar to a certain MAC shadow (glare? I'm not sure). Beige is shimmery beige (duh) similar to Stila "wheat." They are the same size as Jane shadows and can be baked out to fit MAC palettes. I got these at Longs Drugs and have never seen them anywhere else.