Jordana Baked Eye Shadow

Price: $

Price: $

asdasd

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

This stuff is amazingly inexpensive, yet applies & performs at least as well as the high-end brands (Borghese, Ultima II, Lancome, Monteil, Von Furstenberg, etc) I used to buy. No fallout, no creases, no fading, no rubbing off, no scent, no irritation, no bs. Very smooth. It doesn't take much, and the color's accurate - what you see is indeed what you get. It easily washes off, despite its tenacity. I have a metallic yellow one, and get compliments on it whenever I wear it. I lust for several other shades, too.

I've been happy w/every Jordana product I've tried. Their lipsticks are great, with strong pigmentation & lasting power; their eyeliner pencils are tug-free & easily blend, and last all day & night if need be. They make a lot of fun & adventurous colors, too, not just boring matte neutrals. I love finding cheap makeup that rocks.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

First of all the updated packaging of these is a real improvement they look modern and they are sturdy and practical just like the old MAC eyeshadows from the 90s before the flip tops. The formula is also on par with MAC shadows - I purchased 'Mauve My way' which is literally a shade deeper than quarry and the matte black shadow which is just as pigmented as MAC carbon with slightly less fallout. Smooth velvety mattes and I got them for $3 NZ what a steal!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

YES YES YES! this is what some major HE companies should learn -- consumers want products that deliver and at a reasonable cost.

I bought White lies, black, wine, and the taupe -- all for 1.00 !!! the pigmentation is comparable to CD ! *which to me are the best pigmented eyeshadows* ...

if you can snag some of these do so!.. the color, quality and pigmentation is worthy of more than 5 stars.. I am buying more of the White lies if I have to pay triple.. lol. Honestly this beats the **** out of MAC Gesso and other whites -- it is matte, not sparkly, sprinkly or frosty. And yet it is not chalky, it verges on sheer but with coverage. the black is comparable to UD Blackout and beats MAC Carbon. the Wine is amazing.. if in a different container, would be worth $ 25 from a comparable CdeP product.. the Taupe is just crazy great too.. and so begins my hunt for more of these beauties.

also, note that big trend for 2014 Spring/Summer is White!

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I've been using "Snowy White", which is not white at all but matte beige very similar to Wet n Wild Brulee (and thus, MAC Brule).

For the price, not bad at all. Certainly on par with MAC Brule in texture and pigmentation. Silkier than the very similar shades in the WnW multi-palettes I have. But not as good as WnW Brulee.

I'd buy it again if I ran out and couldn't find WnW Brulee anywhere.

I have 5 of these shadows, and I am honestly IN LOVE!
I find these to be more pigmented than my revlon single eyeshadows, and they are half the price! unlike most cheap brands jordana gives you a range of different finishes. these are ridiculously pigmented (in a good way) and do not stain the skin, and give easy removal. The dont have to bad fallout, but the shimmery ones are worse for that.
Two of my favourites are ms brown and bronzeville

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This review is for the color Ms Brown. I am absolutely loving this color!! It is a rich cool brown with a touch of gold shimmer. I've been using it as an overall wash on my lid during the day and love that it is natural but definitely brightens my dark brown eyes and also provides a more polished look without looking like your wearing a lot of make-up. I've paired it with dark brown eye liner and also navy liner, and I think this color would work with many eye liner colors to add more interest. The quality is nice too... easy to blend in and you don't have to keep layering as it has good pigment.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The colors are pretty, the quality isnt good because the texture is a lot powdery and looking very chalk, so 2 lippies!

I have this eyeshadow in Over the Taupe and I'm amazed by the quality that I will definitely be buying more in the future. This color in particular reminds me of Satin Taupe, which is great because of the big price difference between the two. The shadow is soft, but not powdery. It's really smooth and blendable. This makes a gorgeous crease color or a great base for a more dramatic look.
I'm so happy I discovered Jordana. Their products are quite amazing for the price!

I got Ms.Jordana, a true purple, the shadow is very nice for the price, a lot of pigment and very little talc. The packaging is now a silver-toned plastic tub, easy to pack and durable too.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Amazing pigmentation! I have this is Coco Silk which is a lovely metallic bronze color! looks great all over the lid and also smudged over some eyeliner! Pigmented, long lasting and most of all inexpensive. I'd say this is better than some higher end eyeshadows i have purchased from various brands at 10-19 bucks a pop.