Jordana Cosmetics Baked Eye Shadow

Price: $

Price: $

asdasd

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The colors are pretty, the quality isnt good because the texture is a lot powdery and looking very chalk, so 2 lippies!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I bought them in white, moss, and mint.

The moss and mint have decent pay off, the white is poor...over all not worth it.

I have this in Chestnut, which is a copper-ish color. It goes on SO silky and smooth! I'm getting a bit tired of the color though. I think it may look better on tanner ladies. I'm planning on picking up one or two other colors that I may like more.

The shadow comes in your standard round tin. They're only sold for a buck, so I suggest looking around for these; maybe you'll be able to find your color!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

My local dollar store carries this line. While I love the clear lipgloss, I find everything else to be a bit lacking in quality. The shadows are very sheer and chalky and, at least on me, they apply unevenly and sometimes streaky. I tried several shades and have not been pleased with them at all.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Costs less than a buck!! I repeat, costs less than 1 dollar!

I love this product. I have heather, mint and sea mist. I wish they had a larger color selection and I would live by this but unfortunantly they don't have a lot of colors that I really love

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I've been using "Snowy White", which is not white at all but matte beige very similar to Wet n Wild Brulee (and thus, MAC Brule).

For the price, not bad at all. Certainly on par with MAC Brule in texture and pigmentation. Silkier than the very similar shades in the WnW multi-palettes I have. But not as good as WnW Brulee.

I'd buy it again if I ran out and couldn't find WnW Brulee anywhere.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

i bought 4 of these at $2 a piece in the colors white lie (matte white), creamy vanilla (matte beige), total blackout (matte black), and supernatural (glimmery beige). i also bought natural taupe (matte warmish-neutral taupe), which is actually a brow shadow, but it cost 2 bucks, it's the same formulation, and it was in the same section of the store, so who cares?

the matte shadows get a 5. they're finely milled and SOOOO creamy, the color payoff is fantastic, and they blend like a dream. the matte black is RIDICULOUSLY pigmented, i LOVE it.

the glimmery shimmery shadow gets a 2.5. it would probably get a 3 if it were an uncommon color, but i picked a shimmery beige, a color that's EVERYWHERE... and also a color that should be hard for a makeup company to screw up, because you're supposed to just add mica to your formula if you want shimmer. this was chalky, not smooth at all, the shimmer didn't show up when applied normally, and with a heavier hand, it looked like i spackled eyeboogers on my inner corner.

these are definitely worth trying out, if just for their matte colors, because they're great and they're very cheap. i recommend them and i'm stocking up on the black and white.

the shadows are highly pigmented..all but one that i got. do not buy the matte white eyeshadow! it is not even the waste of $1 !! other than that..they are amazing and long lasting. the packaging are similar to the stila shadows but the problem is that they are thin and small..they break! i broke three already..although i broke the white matte one on purpose ;) hehe. but yea..i found that they came up with a different packaging tho! rounded containers with a screw top..similar to their blush packaging..good improvement..do not but the old packaged shadows..only the new ones.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have to admit, these are pretty impressive for such a cheap price. I don't like to use them because of the ingredients that are bad for my sensitive eyes but I will deff use them from time to time or when I don't want to break the bank. The staying power is excellent and the colours are great. They remind me of MAC, but cheaper.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I LOVE Jordana!!!!!!!! Their products are AWESOME and super inexpensive so you dont feel bad when you buy a lot. They have great colors!!!!