Jordana Cosmetics Baked Eye Shadow

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

asdasd

These eye shadows are AMAZING! You can't beat the price (99c) and the colors are fabulous. I got "Oro" and "Beige." Oro is an awesome iridescent yellow - a very complex color for such a cheap product. Very similar to a certain MAC shadow (glare? I'm not sure). Beige is shimmery beige (duh) similar to Stila "wheat." They are the same size as Jane shadows and can be baked out to fit MAC palettes. I got these at Longs Drugs and have never seen them anywhere else.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I bought a basic beige color, which went on smoothly and looked good.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love the quality of these shadows! I have so many colors. I like the pinks and plums. I use the gold one the most. They are so smooth, soft and nicely pigmented. They're better than some dept. store brands and they are so cheap! Even cheaper than Jane shadows! I'm going to get some more (in single pots) so I can put them in a MAC Palette. I'll need 15 seince the shadows I have from jordana are in the duo packages. These are a must-have.

so affordable, great packaging -- and lovely colors! i have terra cotta which is absolutely beautiful on my skincolor this time of year. my dollar store is running low on these, but i plan to go in this weekend, whihc is when they're getting their new shipment...a great investment for great color! totally try one...(or two, or three, or six...)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Well, I got 1 to try ... I was in doubt about e/s from the dollar store, tried it and posted here for rec's. Well, I ended up going back and bought more. Now i'm buying them for other people. It is a great kept secret!! They're my latest rave! These have a more limited range than Jane E/z but I find them more wearable than Jane as I tend to be conservative. None of the colours are particularly unique, but they will provide a good basic set of e/s. The consistency is good, very blendable. They are not powderey, dont crease really fast. Note that i always wear eye base. The pigment could be stronger, but layering helps. For the price they can't be beat. Try them if you find them!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

My local dollar store carries this line. While I love the clear lipgloss, I find everything else to be a bit lacking in quality. The shadows are very sheer and chalky and, at least on me, they apply unevenly and sometimes streaky. I tried several shades and have not been pleased with them at all.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I cannot believe the value of these shadows. For 88 cents each (at Drug Emporium), they are a bargain. The quality is just fine for me. The shadows are silky soft, not grainy, and apply easily for me. I have absolutely no creasing with these (I do use an eyeshadow base). The colors I have, (Mint, Terra Cotta, and Peach) are flattering for me, blend easily, and show up well on my skin. I am very impressed with these and will be buying many more. I don't see the need to spend $10 extra dollars for one shadow for a brand name, when I get results like these. Give 'em a try. :)

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Jordana kicks serious a$$, and leaves you plenty of dough to replace your shoes! Its eyeshadows come in a variety of colours (some most MAC-like), have great pigment, can be used wet or dry, and for $1 each, are an absolute must.

Silky-soft e/s with some to-die-for colors!!! I have Oro and plan on getting more.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

THese aren't bad eyeshadows. I take them out of the pots and put them in my MAC palette.