Jordana Eye Shadow

Price: $

Price: $

asdasd

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Costs less than a buck!! I repeat, costs less than 1 dollar!

I love this product. I have heather, mint and sea mist. I wish they had a larger color selection and I would live by this but unfortunantly they don't have a lot of colors that I really love

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

This stuff is amazingly inexpensive, yet applies & performs at least as well as the high-end brands (Borghese, Ultima II, Lancome, Monteil, Von Furstenberg, etc) I used to buy. No fallout, no creases, no fading, no rubbing off, no scent, no irritation, no bs. Very smooth. It doesn't take much, and the color's accurate - what you see is indeed what you get. It easily washes off, despite its tenacity. I have a metallic yellow one, and get compliments on it whenever I wear it. I lust for several other shades, too.

I've been happy w/every Jordana product I've tried. Their lipsticks are great, with strong pigmentation & lasting power; their eyeliner pencils are tug-free & easily blend, and last all day & night if need be. They make a lot of fun & adventurous colors, too, not just boring matte neutrals. I love finding cheap makeup that rocks.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

First of all the updated packaging of these is a real improvement they look modern and they are sturdy and practical just like the old MAC eyeshadows from the 90s before the flip tops. The formula is also on par with MAC shadows - I purchased 'Mauve My way' which is literally a shade deeper than quarry and the matte black shadow which is just as pigmented as MAC carbon with slightly less fallout. Smooth velvety mattes and I got them for $3 NZ what a steal!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

YES YES YES! this is what some major HE companies should learn -- consumers want products that deliver and at a reasonable cost.

I bought White lies, black, wine, and the taupe -- all for 1.00 !!! the pigmentation is comparable to CD ! *which to me are the best pigmented eyeshadows* ...

if you can snag some of these do so!.. the color, quality and pigmentation is worthy of more than 5 stars.. I am buying more of the White lies if I have to pay triple.. lol. Honestly this beats the **** out of MAC Gesso and other whites -- it is matte, not sparkly, sprinkly or frosty. And yet it is not chalky, it verges on sheer but with coverage. the black is comparable to UD Blackout and beats MAC Carbon. the Wine is amazing.. if in a different container, would be worth $ 25 from a comparable CdeP product.. the Taupe is just crazy great too.. and so begins my hunt for more of these beauties.

also, note that big trend for 2014 Spring/Summer is White!

This product is amazing!! I just brought 18 for $15 NZ and I couldn't be happier. The colours are so beautiful and after doing some swatches on my hand I saw they were bucket pigmented and took a bit of rubbing to get it off meaning they'll be quite long lasting. The only I could say is the shade "sliver star" is a little bit gritty but that's only because its very glittery. If your looking for high quality eyeshadow that's really cheap, look no further please!!

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I've been using "Snowy White", which is not white at all but matte beige very similar to Wet n Wild Brulee (and thus, MAC Brule).

For the price, not bad at all. Certainly on par with MAC Brule in texture and pigmentation. Silkier than the very similar shades in the WnW multi-palettes I have. But not as good as WnW Brulee.

I'd buy it again if I ran out and couldn't find WnW Brulee anywhere.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I purchased "mauve my way", which is a medium matte purple/taupe color. Shade reminds me a of a darker version of Mac's quarry eyeshadow. These shadows are so inexpensive and the quality is pretty damn good for a drugstore product. Packaging is a silver pot with a screw top lid but you can YouTube a video on how to depot them. The pans fit into a mac eyeshadow palette. Def would repurchase this shade and check out others! :)

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

This eyeshadow is truely AMAZING!!!!! I talking about Jordans matte eyeshadow in "Total Blackout". It rivals every matte black shadow I've ever tried. EXTREMLY PIGMENTED & very nice texture. Blends like a dream. I will never spend $$$$ on a high end black shadow ever again.

OOOh , These eyeshadows are the best thing that happened to me since a long time , I live in Egypt and having brands like (MAC, UrbanDecay , ..) is impossible , while other famous Drugstore like (Bourjois , L'Oreal ..etc ) are available sometimes but for crazy prices !!..Till I met the lovely Jordana stand and met those shadows ..very good price , not dirt cheap but good , AMAZING quality ( I could swear these adapt themselves to what I have in mind :) ..different finishes (I love matts and they are the hardest to find in Drugstore brands ..) ..What else could I ask for ..for reference I have 7 single colour effects now and one Duo :
The singles are (those I have ..)
Creamy Vanilla : Matt smooth cream .
Pink of Me : Frosty , dimensional light pink.
Pretty Peach : perfect light peach matt finish.
Mauve my way : very pretty matt , dark mauve-taupe.
Ms Jordana : duo-chrome strong purple.
Over the Taupe :cool , taupe with beautiful sheen (not glitter ) that can look either brownish or purplish according to the light WONDERFUL colour.
Splurge : Light, frosty green .
Heart of Gold : Warm gold with a beautiful sheen
Supernatural : Cold toned gold
Gunmetal : perfect gunmetal satin finish

The Duo is in "Good Match " which has a light chocolaty brown and a bit dark beige both are matt. Update : I have bought more duos since , so check my review about them if you're interested .

ALL these eye shadows are buttery smooth , blend like a dream and zero fallout ..they hardly need a primer or a base to show the colours , as they are sooo pigmented :)
I plan on getting the whole line for sure ..The best addiction I had ;)

I have 5 of these shadows, and I am honestly IN LOVE!
I find these to be more pigmented than my revlon single eyeshadows, and they are half the price! unlike most cheap brands jordana gives you a range of different finishes. these are ridiculously pigmented (in a good way) and do not stain the skin, and give easy removal. The dont have to bad fallout, but the shimmery ones are worse for that.
Two of my favourites are ms brown and bronzeville