Jordana Baked Eye Shadow

Filtered by age: 36-43

4.4

asdasd

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This review is for the color Ms Brown. I am absolutely loving this color!! It is a rich cool brown with a touch of gold shimmer. I've been using it as an overall wash on my lid during the day and love that it is natural but definitely brightens my dark brown eyes and also provides a more polished look without looking like your wearing a lot of make-up. I've paired it with dark brown eye liner and also navy liner, and I think this color would work with many eye liner colors to add more interest. The quality is nice too... easy to blend in and you don't have to keep layering as it has good pigment.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The colors are pretty, the quality isnt good because the texture is a lot powdery and looking very chalk, so 2 lippies!

99% of my eye shadows are Jordana. They are that good. Unbelievable price, good pigment & nice fine texture. I wish they had more variety in color but can't complain. I refuse to pay $14 for just one eye shadow!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Let me start by saying I have high end (Chanel) to lowest end (Aziza) and I would say Jordana is my favorite. I love the texture and staying power. Purchase theses whenever I go into Walgreens for meds. or whatever and feel no guilt.

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I have about 8 of these and they are all excellent, good pigment, long lasting, not too dusty and only 99 cents.

I love these shadows. They are much better than any of the high-end shadows. They are richly pigmented, go on smoothly and don't crease. The colors are beautiful. My favorite is Beige which is a subtle shimmery cream color. Beautiful!!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Wow! Who would have thought that this dirt cheap eye shadow would work so well? I purchased "Emerald" and "Sky Teal" and they both have really nice pigment, go on smooth and don't crease. I have had a bunch of problems with MAC shadows, because I seem to be allergic to their formulas. I have NOT had any sort of reaction to these shadows at all. I can't believe I found such quality for .99 at Longs drugs. I will certainly be purchasing more of these babies. I gave this 5 lippies because I honestly can't find a thing wrong with them.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Wow! Who knew you could get such a great bargain at a dollar store! I stumbled across these by accident and got Terra Cotta and Moss and I'm certainly not disappointed. These are nicely pigmented and smooth and cheap! How can you not resist buying a whole handful of e/s for the price of one high end brand that isn't necessarily any better?

Is it just me, or are these *very* similar to Jane e/s? (which also rock!) My Jordana Moss looks incredibly similar to Jane Twilight Zone...

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Well, I got 1 to try ... I was in doubt about e/s from the dollar store, tried it and posted here for rec's. Well, I ended up going back and bought more. Now i'm buying them for other people. It is a great kept secret!! They're my latest rave! These have a more limited range than Jane E/z but I find them more wearable than Jane as I tend to be conservative. None of the colours are particularly unique, but they will provide a good basic set of e/s. The consistency is good, very blendable. They are not powderey, dont crease really fast. Note that i always wear eye base. The pigment could be stronger, but layering helps. For the price they can't be beat. Try them if you find them!